'19 TN DE Eric Gregory

Missed the bus in Memphis on Jordan Davis.

Now we must get in early for this guy in Memphis to make up for the whiff on Davis.

Now we must get in early for this guy in Memphis to make up for the whiff on Davis.

So the fact that Davis will be on UT's campus for Orange Carpet Day equals whiffing? Why don't we let it play out before we consider Davis a miss?

Reactions: 4 people

Whiff?

Yeah, Bama was a little earlier but it's not like we haven't tried with the guy. Not too mention, there is a ton of time till NSD.

Reactions: 2 people
Also, Jordan Davis has a lot of work to do academically. That being said, he will enroll at Bama with no problem

Reactions: 3 people
So the fact that Davis will be on UT's campus for Orange Carpet Day equals whiffing? Why don't we let it play out before we consider Davis a miss?

Is he definitely visiting for OCD? I know they are pushing hard to get him back on campus. I didn't realize he had actually said he would be there.

May 10, 2017

Per Hubbs
Finally, Alabama commit Jordan Davis is slated to make his first trip to Tennessee for Orange Carpet Day in June. The defensive end was a monster at the NPA event and is solid to the Tide. To have a shot Tennessee must get Davis on campus in June. Davis has been penciled in to visit the Vols on a couple of different occasions but has never made it town. So getting him to town has to happen to see if the Vols are to have a shot. It will also be interesting to see if Davis remains a top priority on Alabama's board.

Then, May 25, 2017

Not really worth reporting, but here you go nonetheless:

I can tell you Tennessee is certainly trying. Vols really hoping they can at least get Davis on campus for Orange Carpet Day.

On trying to flip Davis

-- Simonton

And then, June 2, 2017

The Skinny: Tennessee has been trying to get the Southwind standout on campus for months, and the 4-star end is set to make his first trip to Knoxville for Orange Carpet Day. Davis has been committed to Alabama since December, but both Tennessee and Florida (where DavisÂ’ family is originally from) continue to push hard. Davis has indicated that a long awaited visit to Knoxville will happen later this month which would at least crack the door.

-- Simonton, Price

So, I guess the answer is, it sounds like it.

Is he definitely visiting for OCD? I know they are pushing hard to get him back on campus. I didn't realize he had actually said he would be there.

Memphis city schools are risks with academics

A Memphis City School routinely has the highest # of national merit scholars of any school in the state.

Back the eff up there biopsyman before you need an autopsy....
Mempians may not be able to grammar, but we know how to cut if you get my drift :)

Reactions: 2 people
I like the fact that his lead recruiter from LSU is rumored to be joining our staff :rock:

Are we in it for this guy? Does the coaching staff want him? There is little to no info on this guy since the coaching change.

Are we in it for this guy? Does the coaching staff want him? There is little to no info on this guy since the coaching change.

Don't think Tennessee is interested. The only thing I recall seeing lately was a couple of weeks ago when one of the VQ mods mentioned Tennessee wasn't recruiting him.

VN Store

Back