'19 GA S Joseph Charleston (Mizzou commit)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
pq1viaumr4xr3ayevvf2

Milton
Milton, GA
RR: 5.8
Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 190 lbs
Class: 2019

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/joseph-charleston-195424

http://247sports.com/player/joseph-charleston-46040448

[hudl]https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5437820/581e4f1d688ec31d8c8aff59[/hudl]

UT has offered 2019 4-star DB Joseph Charleston. I like this kid a lot. He will hit you, he can run, he can cover and he has a great frame.

-Chad Simmons, Rivals

Already a CB prediction today to UT from Demetric Warren.

Reactions: 2 people
"I really like Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee and Vanderbilt a lot right now. I know each is a great school, I have visited each and all of them have good things going for them."

The four-star safety shares his thoughts on each of his favorites.

ALABAMA: "I like coach [Derrick] Ansley a lot at Alabama. They are known for putting a lot of defensive backs into the NFL and they have top facilities."

GEORGIA: "Georgia is the home school. I like coach [Kirby] Smart and coach [Mel] Tucker a lot. It is close to home, they have great players and I plan to visit them again very soon."

TENNESSEE: "It just feels like home when I visit Tennessee. I like coach [Chalrton] Warren a lot and my brother (Jay Charlton) goes there to play baseball. Having my brother there does help them a little because it would be cool go to school with him.

VANDERBILT: "It is a place that I feel like I could go and make an impact very early. I like the academics there, multiple coaches are recruiting me and I like the feeling I have when I am there."

-Rivals

Reactions: 2 people
4-star Peach State safety Joseph Charleston committed to Clemson today. Way too early for Tennessee to truly be concerned with 2019 kids, especially with everything currently going on around here, but Charleston was a guy who was high on the Vols. Really liked Warren and his brother is on Tennessee's baseball team.

-Simonton

Per a poster on VQ...

I mentioned yesterday that Joseph Charleston and his family watched the final few innings of the game with Coach Pruitt and they were high fiving and having a good time. Is there a chance there? They didn’t have to stand there and talk with him let alone interact the way they did.

Maybe he likes our new coaches as well as he did Coach Warren, now that he's gotten to know them. This would be a nice turn of events.

lol probably. Never know though. This staff works well behind scenes and we already know Pruitt showed up to that baseball game for a reason.

Who knows, maybe there is movement. But claiming that he's "trending" to UT implies several outlets all get the impression it could happen. I haven't seen anyone else talking about it. It just looks like whoever is running that twitter account saw a name, looked up his 247, saw UT with 100% CBs, and fired off a tweet, not realizing it was one CB from a year ago. Oh well. Hopefully its legit!

I didn't hear the interview. Did he specifically say it was an ACC commit or is that just people on twitter speculating?

VN Store

Back