'18 MS CB Jemaurian Jones

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
5be34baf4ad37030ac4b8cab01fd9b05.png

Notable Offers: Mississippi State, FSU, Georgia, Louisville, Ole Miss, Oklahoma.

http://247sports.com/player/jemaurian-jones-94471

Offers seem to be rolling in. I think Jaylon Reed knows him.

The Vols recently offered the 6-foot-2, 175-pound defensive back and Tennessee certainly has gotten his attention. “Tennessee gives me a chance to come in and compete,” Jones said. “They also have Jaylon Reed and we could come in as the top two cornerbacks in Mississippi.”

Jones said his relationship with area recruiter Robert Gillespie has really grown over the last month. “I talk to Coach G a lot,” Jones said. “We have developed a good relationship over the last few weeks.” Jones said he's planning on visiting the Vols in June and admitted he was a little surprised the Vols waited to offer.

“At one point everyone on the staff was on me a lot and then I didn't hear from them,” Jones said. “They went away, but they came back to me. Coach Warren saw my tape and liked me and offered. I think the only reason they waited was because of the coaching changes they had. Once coach Warren saw my tape he offered immediately.”

Jones has seen Mississippi State on an unofficial visit and hopes to see several schools in the summer, including Tennessee. The talented cornerback has an idea of what he's looking for in his college home. “I'm coming in to see who's going to better me as a student, and as a player,” Jones said. “My main goal is to get a degree in kinesiology. Some student athletes get caught up in the name of the school or how big the program is. I'm looking for a place that's going to make me a better person.”

Jones, who said he likes to pick up things from watching various defensive backs including Antonio Cromartie, feels like schools like him because they see him as a well-rounded player. “I believe I am a complete player,” Jones said. “I can get into you at the line of scrimmage and play man to man. I can read with my eyes in zone and I can come up and lay the hat on you in run support.”

-VQ

Reactions: 12 people
Would love to get a commit from this kid. 6'2 corners, don't grow on trees. Potentially, giving UT, 2 Mississippi corners in this recruiting class. I know we got J. Murphy, last year from Miss., but all this love from Miss. kids seems odd. Who recruits Miss.? Gillespie? Whoever it is, they are doing a hell of a good job

Reactions: 1 person
SIAP but we got a CB from Demi Moore or something like that.

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

Just channeled my inner breakerboy

Na man, we now:

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

VN Store

Back