'18 FL CB Brandon Cross (former UT commit)

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
CB Brandon Cross

2eb7e6401074838c2f5a6f0e5d82fb37.png

Brandon Cross, Jones, Cornerback

Notable Offers: Miss. St. and Missouri.

0d2c85739f37f48ba1da498f4649305e.png

Reactions: 6 people
Excited that we're his 'dream offer.'

Love all the enthusiasm from young kids about our football program. We're on the rise.

Reactions: 4 people
I like this guys attitude! But he has a less than stellar offer list, with the likes of Bowling Green, Florida International, Florida A&M, Florida Atlantic, and Massachusetts among them.

Reactions: 2 people
I like this guys attitude! But he has a less than stellar offer list, with the likes of Bowling Green, Florida International, Florida A&M, Florida Atlantic, and Massachusetts among them.

Three SEC offers in the past 10 days though indicates he has had a good spring and is starting to grab attention

I would like to see Breakerboy's opinion on his tape. He seems to play with great technique and has really quick feet. I'm not believing that he is 5'11 185 though. Could be our next commit.

Reactions: 1 person

Our staff and recruiting folks do a great job on evals. They do their jobs and find talent that is under the radar. When we offer, schools take notice. Sometimes I feel like we do the evals and other schools just offer.

Reactions: 4 people
Tennessee has added defensive back Brandon Cross to it's 2018 recruiting class. Cross, a 2-star defensive back from Orlando Jones High School committed to Tennessee via his twitter account. He becomes the 12th commitment for the 2018 class and second defensive back in the class joining Clarksville's Shatar McClay.

Cross has offers from Mississippi State, Syracuse and Missouri. The 5-foot-10 and 185 pound defensive back kicks off a week that could see Tennessee add other commitments this weekend at the annual orange carpet day.

- Price

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back