'18 DC RB Mychale Salahuddin

1616504.jpg

Mychale Salahuddin

3* player, 5'11" 190lbs., RB, high school junior,
.8738 composite score, Woodson H.D. High School, Washington, D.C.,
Bench Press- 245
Squat- 375

Class of 2018

#26th ranked RB & #438th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Evaluation

Salahuddin grew a few inches since the summer and it did wonders for him out of his junior season. He can cut at a high rate of speed, and he hits the hole hard. He gets through it quickly and is at top speed within a few steps. Salahuddin has very good acceleration, and he possesses enough wiggle to get past the second level. He runs with balance, and his vision is good. He is also a pass catcher out of the backfield. An interesting aspect if Salahuddin has the ability to play safety. He is willing to come up and hit in the running game, and he has closing speed to impact the passing game. -- Brian Dohn

Strengths

• Acceleration
  • Cutback Ability
  • Foot Quickness
  • Hands
  • Quick-Twitch Skill
  • Tackle-Breaking Ability
Areas to Improve

• Blocking Ability
  • Power
247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

Twitter

UT offered on 4-10-17. The UT offer puts this recruit to over 30 D1 offers to date.

trying to come up with a historical joke, but I am failing. sorry everyone.

I need something with crusaders or Jerusalem.

I just don't understand BuBear. It's not like UT and Baylor have any kind of rivalry, except, maybe, women's BB. So, why the constant trolling? Hell, we bubearly recruit the same players in football. U take Mychale and watch us take Master Teague. Maybe, one day, after u all get off probation, we can play in the Sugar Bowl

I finally figured out why BuBear is constantly, trolling us. It's really simple...... BuBear is Brittney and she still hates all things UT, because...... She is still mad, Glory got pregnant the old-fashion way. Btw, my sources say, it was done, in "my style".

I finally figured out why BuBear is constantly, trolling us. It's really simple...... BuBear is Brittney and she still hates all things UT, because...... She is still mad, Glory got pregnant the old-fashion way. Btw, my sources say, it was done, in "my style".

Why is Brittney Spears mad at UT?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

She?

Reactions: 2 people
The staff doesn't pursue everyone they offer. Offers are given, then further evaluation as well as, evaluation of other talents happen and result in the staffs changes to their boards.

I just don't understand BuBear. It's not like UT and Baylor have any kind of rivalry, except, maybe, women's BB. So, why the constant trolling? Hell, we bubearly recruit the same players in football. U take Mychale and watch us take Master Teague. Maybe, one day, after u all get off probation, we can play in the Sugar Bowl

Baylor is not getting this kid. Not with the other options he has on that list.

Man, this kid is explosively fast and will hit u on defense. Reminds me a lot of Anthony Grant. They both just know how to play football, whether they are playing offense, defense or special teams. Considering UT didn't make his top 11, kind of surprised he visited 2day. But, I'm glad he did. Don't know if we have a realistic chance to get him, but I guarantee, he is a take

Last edited:
According to 247, Mychale committed to the USC Trojans. If u have seen his highlight video, u gotta be impressed with his explosive speed, or I least I was. Glad UT probably won't have to play against him. Lyn-J was still my favorite RB on UTs board, but this kid was a close 2nd

Reactions: 1 person
According to 247, Mychale committed to the USC Trojans. If u have seen his highlight video, u gotta be impressed with his explosive speed, or I least I was. Glad UT probably won't have to play against him. Lyn-J was still my favorite RB on UTs board, but this kid was a close 2nd

All we need now is to have someone travel to the Baylor message board to make sure BUBear is informed.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back