Ht 6-5
Wt 225
40 4.85
SH 4.42
CLASS OF 18

http://247sports.com/player/ben-bresnahan-90872

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/181786

http://www.hudl.com/profile/1589543/ben-bresnahan

New offer...2018 TE Ben Bresnahan of West Forsyth (Ga.). I like this kid a lot. Great size. Catches everything. Can get down the field.

-Chad Simmons, Rivals

Reactions: 1 person
We created 2 TE's(both from Georgia) at nearly the same time Ron. Did you notice how low this kid is ranked on 247 Sports right now? How is that not a 2* ranking?

It's awfully close with those numbers. It will change again anyhow when the season for 2017 gets started. Thanks.

Last edited:
We created 2 TE's(both from Georgia) at nearly the same time Ron. Did you notice how low this kid is ranked on 247 Sports right now? How is that not a 2* ranking?

It's awfully close with those numbers. It will change again anyhow when the season for 2017 gets started. Thanks.

:crazy:

Reactions: 3 people

And Bologna said, "Let there be a TE." And there was and he saw that the TE needed a thread. So he made one and gave it to the TE and the TE was thankful. All this was done and written in the Book of Bologna.

Lol. Just joshing ya Tone.

Reactions: 13 people
And Bologna said, "Let there be a TE." And there was and he saw that the TE needed a thread. So he made one and gave it to the TE and the TE was thankful. All this was done and written in the Book of Bologna.

Lol. Just joshing ya Tone.

That was pretty good Glitch. You might want to think about writing books with phrases & rhymes like you just posted. That was pretty cool buddy. Nice thinking. :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
Would like to see a better offer list for this kid. It will be interesting to see if he picks up more from some big schools.

Cumming, Ga. (West Forsyth HS) tight end Ben Bresnahan was on spring break in Destin, Florida earlier this week when he got a message to call Tennessee offensive coordinator Larry Scott. Scott's message was simple — he wanted offer the 6-4, 230-pound tight end a scholarship. “I was kind of surprised. We had been talking some, but not a bunch so it was out of the blue,” Bresnahan said. “They said the whole offensive staff watched my tape and they loved it, so they offered.”

Bresnahan was in Knoxville a year ago for a 7 on 7 tournament and has been communicating some with Tennessee ever since. On Saturday, Bresnahan will be back in Knoxville as he works in a trip to see the Vols after receiving the offer on Tuesday. “I kind of squeezed that trip in since they offered,” said Bresnahan who has already seen Clemson, Wake Forest, Georgia, Auburn and Miami. On Friday, he is in Nashville seeing Vanderbilt and next week he will see Ohio State and Pittsburgh.

“It's a little overwhelming. Whenever they say come up, I try and find the time if I can. Obviously, I can't get to all 19 places that have offered me, but I'm trying to make it a priority to see the places that I'm really interested in even some schools who haven't offered.”

“I play receiver for West. They like my versatility,” Bresnahan said of why the Vols offered. “I'm at 225-230 right now. I can come in and block and be an in-line guy and I can flex out.”

On Saturday, Bresnahan will get a closer look at his newest offer, one that has certainly gotten his attention. “I don't know a whole lot about them. But I have kept an eye on them,” Bresnahan offered. “I 'm looking forward to see them on Saturday. “Academics come first. Then, it's how I connect with the coaches and the player atmosphere.” Bresnahan wants to major in medicine.

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people
[twitter]https://twitter.com/benbresnahan/status/855922880722481152[/twitter]

Austin Price video interview with Ben up on VQ...said he really likes Larry Scott and Butch, he liked seeing the TE's get a lot of balls thrown their way in the spring game, likes that CLS has worked with many TE's who went on to the NFL, likes the family atmosphere and how honest they are with you, says his ball skills and route running are his strengths, working on adding weight and blocking, working with Willie Anderson former Auburn TE and Cincinnati Bengals this offseason on blocking, hopes to be an EE, definitely wants to be committed before season starts, UT, Wake Forrest, OSU, Michigan and UGA are all standing out.

VN Store

Back