3* player, 6'4" 225lbs., TE, high school junior,
Johns Creek High School, Alpharetta, GA,
40 yd dash- 4.63
Shuttle- 4.20
Bench Press- 305
Squat- 425
Vertical- 36"
Class of 2018

Football Stats: http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/tommy-tremble/4WG96SS-EeS00gAmVebEWg/gendersport/football-stats.htm

#25th ranked TE & #671st ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Max Preps

Twitter

UT
offered on 4-3-17. Other offers include Maryland, Minnesota, Fresno State, Vandy, Duke, Georgia, Yale, Penn, Princeton, Columbia, Miami, Wake Forest, & Dartmouth.

One smart kid with some of those offers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Tommy Tremble, who posted the best NIKE Sparq score for any tight end in the nation at the ATL Opening last weekend, also earned an offer in recent days and will be on campus next Saturday.

-VQ

Reactions: 6 people
Tremble posted the No. 1 NIKE SPARQ score of any tight end measured nationally this year, running a 4.63-second 40-yard dash, a 4.2-second shuttle run, recording a 35-foot power toss and a 36-inch vertical leap. He also dominated during 1-on-1 drills.

“It really has been a life-changing opportunity,” Tremble told Volquest. “What all these college are letting me do. It hasn’t changed my work ethic though. This is all a blessing, and these blessings can be taken away at any minute. So I’ve always got to keep working. That part hasn’t changed, but it’s been crazy since (Atlanta Opening).”

“It was really a surprise,” Tremble said. “So I woke up Monday morning and one of the Tennessee recruiting guys followed me on Twitter. I was like, ‘What!?!’ I was sort of freaking out about that because I visited the school when I was a freshman. Not for football, but just a tour that anyone could do and I really loved the campus. I thought it was crazy. We couldn’t go into the stadium because it was snowing, but I wanted to see if because it looked huge from the outside. So when they followed me I was like, ‘Whoa. That’s sort of crazy.’ “When we talked they told me we’d like you to play at the University of Tennessee, I was in disbelief.”

Tremble is excited about visiting Tennessee officially soon, as he'll be on campus to see Neyland up close next weekend. The Bulldogs legacy will be in Athens this Saturday and admitted an offer there could be a game-changer.

“I grew up a Bulldog fan,” he said. “My dad played there, and I know all his friends who played there before. I’ve been hanging around there all my life. So I’ve always been a Georgia fan since I was little.”

-VQ

Tommy Tremble‏ @TommyTrem
God blessed me with a dream I've had since I was little, Honored to have received an offer from THE University of Georgia 🐶🔴⚪️⚫️#GoDawgs

He gone.

Reactions: 1 person
God blessed me with a dream I've had since I was little, Honored to have received an offer from THE University of Georgia 🐶🔴⚪️⚫️#GoDawgs

He gone.

Does he know that Tennessee owned that school when he was little? What was it? 9 in a row?

Does he know that Tennessee owned that school when he was little? What was it? 9 in a row?
By that logic, I would choose Alabama or Florida over Tennessee if I was a recruit.
Also, that streak ended in 2000, or 17 years ago. I highly doubt he cares about that.

Reactions: 1 person
God blessed me with a dream I've had since I was little, Honored to have received an offer from THE University of Georgia ����⚪️⚫️#GoDawgs

He gone.

Your back to back posts was the epitome of a roller coaster.

He gone.

I guess his dream school offered.

Another offer he added last weekend came from Georgia. That offer stood out for different reasons and he had tears in his eyes. It is a moment he will always remember.
"When I got that Georgia offer, both me and my dad were about to cry," said Tremble. "My dad (Greg Tremble) played at Georgia, so I have been going there since I was little. We had talked about this before, so it really happening meant a lot to the both of us.
"When Kirby Smart brought me into his office after the scrimmage last Saturday, we just talked for a little bit first. Then, when he got to the offer, I had to really hold back tears. My dad has been telling me since I was little that if I worked hard enough that I would be able to play in the stadium he played in. So, when that offer came, I got pretty emotional.
"It was a pretty big time for me and my dad."
As expected, Tremble has red and black all over the house. He has been inside Sanford Stadium more times than he can count. He has had love for the Dawgs since he can remember and he has family ties to the school in Athens (Ga.), but there is more to his interest in Georgia than those things.
"I really love the coaches that are at Georgia now. When I was up there, coach [Shane] Beamer (tight ends) really impressed me. I like how he coached and how he was teaching his players. He explained things well and I like him and coach Smart is a great coach.
"The coaches are what I love the most right now about Georgia. They do a good job of coaching and they are just good people too."
With the offer in, Georgia has taken over the No. 1 spot on Tremble's list. It is not because of the childhood love for the program, but because of how he has connected with the coaches.
A school Georgia plays each year will have their chance to impress the rising star in the Peach State this weekend, and that is Tennessee.
"This will be my first time Tennessee and I want to learn more about their education, how the player-coach relationship is and just see how I could fit into their program," said Tremble.
"I know Tennessee has had a good team the last few years, they have had some good players and I am excited about getting up there."
Duke and North Carolina could be next to host Tremble for visits. He is about to get busy with spring practice, so the visits may slow down a bit, but trips to Durham (N.C.) and Chapel Hill (N.C.) are being discussed.
Close to 20 schools have offered now and he will continue to add more in the coming weeks, but by the time his senior year rolls around, Tremble's name is likely to be on someone's commitment list.
"In the perfect world, I will be committed by late summer," said Tremble. "I would like to commit in August or very early in the season.
"A lot will factor into my decision. I want to see how I feel about these schools over time. It will not be about just one visit, then commit. I am going to think on things, see how I feel about the different schools over an amount of time, then when I feel I am ready, I will commit.
"I really feel like I will be ready late in the summer. I should know enough by then to get it done."

- Chad Simmons, Rivals

The two decades that he's been alive, Ga has a winning record against Tn. I don't think recruits care about that stuff, hasn't hurt Tn with prospects with Alabama or Florida. Tremble's dad played in the NFL after going to UGA, he's a legacy kid. If UGA wants him, they will get him. Him and his dad both cried in Kirby's office when they offered.

The two decades that he's been alive, Ga has a winning record against Tn. I don't think recruits care about that stuff, hasn't hurt Tn with prospects with Alabama or Florida. Tremble's dad played in the NFL after going to UGA, he's a legacy kid. If UGA wants him, they will get him. Him and his dad both cried in Kirby's office when they offered.

Were you there? Tissue's ready? :)

Why do you say that newt? He did at least mention UT in the message. :wink:

Did he? Hard to tell over all those Georgia quotes. Sounded like he was ready to sign his LOI to Georgia in blood. The only reason this kid might not go to UGA is if gets scared of competition ie Nauta.

VN Store

Back