'19 TN WR Shamar Nash

4_5213213.JPG

Shamar Nash

No official rankings yet, 6'1" 178lbs., WR, high school sophomore,
Memphis Central High School, Memphis, TN,
Class of 2019

UT offer: http://tennessee.247sports.com/Bolt/Vols-give-in-state-WR-first-offer-52061854

247 Sports

Hudl

Max Preps

Twitter

UT offered on 3-30-17. UT is this kids first offer to date.

Any chance he's related to Marcus?

I was thinking the same thing when I created this thread. I'll check into it & see. Thanks. Edit: After taking a long look at his twitter account it seems he might be Marcus' son.

There was a reference tweet back in like December that mentioned Marcus Nash & him joining WR U so it's a good possibility he's either his son or kin to him somehow like a nephew. Thanks.

Last edited:
“I really like the program. I like the way it’s set up,” Nash said. “They have one of my favorite receiver coaches of all time. I'm a huge fan of Kevin Beard. I got a chance to meet him, got a chance to see him in person or whatever, and it was pretty good. I really like what they’re looking like.

“There was this video when he was at ‘The U,’” Nash said, referring to Beard’s stint as Miami’s wide receivers coach in 2015. “It was on YouTube. I forgot the name of the video, but it’s teaching how you get off (the line of scrimmage). … That was a pretty dope video. It helped me a lot. I use that a lot.”
callahan
“I mean, so far, I love Tennessee and Auburn,” Nash said. “Although they’re the (only) two that offered, they are among my favorites. I really like those two. I’m hoping I can get some more (offers) and see more.”

Reactions: 1 person
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth but we really need previous ranking with these updates Ron. 😁

Haha well I believe this is the first Rivals 250 for the '19 class so previously they weren't ranked at all.

Reactions: 2 people
Saw a lil bit of this kid's tape. Highly impressed. He's got some Antonio Callaway to his game. And if you know what I think of Antonio Callaway then you know how much high praise that is.

We must do everything in our power to land this kid. He's that good.

Saw a lil bit of this kid's tape. Highly impressed. He's got some Marquez Callaway to his game. And if you know what I think of Marquez Callaway then you know how much high praise that is.

Fyp

Saw a lil bit of this kid's tape. Highly impressed. He's got some Antonio Callaway to his game. And if you know what I think of Antonio Callaway then you know how much high praise that is.

So field punts on the 1 yard line?

LOL. Whats Callaway done on the field so far to make anyone think he is some kind of great WR?

You're kidding right? Antonio Callaway is easily the best WR in college football. Easily.

And IMO the best the SEC has seen in the last 15 years outside of Odell Beckham Jr., Julio Jones, and AJ Green.

That is how good Antonio Callaway is.

You're kidding right? Antonio Callaway is easily the best WR in college football. Easily.

And IMO the best the SEC has seen in the last 15 years outside of Odell Beckham Jr., Julio Jones, and AJ Green.

He's referring to Marquez I believe.

I think M. Callaway can be a great WR based on what we've seen. But I'm not answering to that spaz, BOT. 😂

Ok. Use actual facts to back ANY of that up.

Currently, I'd take Courtland Sutton, James Washington, or to use an SEC example, Christian Kirk over Antonio Callaway. Equanimeous St. Brown has more potential, as does Jaylen Smith.

Callaway is good, but he's an absolute knucklehead who will be lucky to survive the season at Florida. I dont see him as a once in e ery 10 years type player though. He's as much of a problem off the field as DaRick Rogers at Tennessee, who is another guy I think was a better receiver, and it will hurt him going into the draft process.

Ok. Use actual facts to back ANY of that up.

I won't go as far as saying best in the Country, but he's easily one of the top in the SEC based on production and talent wise he ranks up there with the best in the country. He's had good production with garbage throwing him the football.

Give me Nash and Scurry in 19 and I'll be happy.

Got to take care of your legacy guys.

Last edited:

Antonio is too inconsistent and can't take over a game. He can make a splash play or two but he's not close to Julio Jones or AJ Green.

Give me Nash and Scurry in 19 and I'll be happy.

Got to take care of your legacy guys.

Any confirmation he is a legacy yet? I saw the possibility mentioned on page 1, but haven't gotten confirmation. Marcus was from OK I believe. Shame is from Memphis. Not sure if Marcus is in Memphis now or not.

Any confirmation he is a legacy yet? I saw the possibility mentioned on page 1, but haven't gotten confirmation. Marcus was from OK I believe. Shame is from Memphis. Not sure if Marcus is in Memphis now or not.

I assumed he was.

Which means if my 39 years of life experience has taught me anything, he isn't.

:ermm:

VN Store

Back