Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll strive to be an even better butchna than I was in that previous disaster thread. :superman:

Reactions: 1 person
Actually think it is having the opposite reaction he intended because it's creating more sympathy for CBJ. Fans rallying around him so we show this idiot what an idiot he is.

Haney had the right to write whatever he wants. Vol fans have the right to boycott the company if they don't like the coverage of their team.

Choose your right, if you will, but you can't dictate the consequences

If you write an "article", people are going to see it as factual. If Haney wants to bash UT, he should start a Blog. Then he can put all his opinions and UT hating agenda out there without it being perceived as actual journalism.

Reactions: 2 people
I just say you guys don't know the whole story.

As they say there are two sides to every tale.

I fear to add a post here because it may knock someone off the first page in the new thread.

But, I am sure that there are two sides. What is unfathomable to me is why he would think that quote is relevant. Most people will shuff it off like it is nothing, but he knew it would rile Tennessee fans. I can think of no other reason that he would do it other than that.

In other news:

Somehow, and don't ask me how, the Lady Vols might end up hosting tournament games. This might end up not happening, but the fact there is a chance blows my mind.

Actually, it would be nice if the equity that Coach Summit built up all those years now benefitted us in some way.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back