'18 MS CB Jaylon Reed (Former UT commit)

1602221.jpg

Jaylon Reed

3* player, 6'1" 170lbs., CB, high school junior,
.8355 composite score, Olive Branch High School, Olive Branch, MS,
Class of 2018

Football Stats: Jaylon Reed's (Olive Branch, MS) Football Stats | MaxPreps

#82nd ranked CB & #863rd ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Max Preps

Rivals

UT
offered on 3-9-17. The UT offer puts Mr. Reed near the 20 D1 offers mark.

The 1'000 rated player out there its time to start pulling in top 300 players if you won't to compete with the likes of Bama LSU the dawgs and the Gators if you won't to keep going 7 and 5 or 8 and 4 and a lame excuse each year why you can't win keep getting these project players its time to get some 4 and 5 stars these high thought of walkons and project 3 stars, won't slice through the bread they will dull a sharp knife if you don't watch it stars does matter in recruiting unless you like 8 and 4 and music city bowls every year.as PAUL HARVEY would say thats the rest of the story i will hang up and listen have a good day VOL NATION YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT OR AGREE WITH IT BUT OLD TP TELLS THE TRUTH been fan for 49 years get old getting these lame excuses each year just tell the truth bama the dawgs gators LSU kicked our azz most years in recruiting until we turn the azz kicking around in recruiting expect the same old excuses and plenty trips to NASHVILLE in the near future for bowl games.

Reactions: 2 people
A kid from Mississippi with OM and Miss St offers to go with Oregon, UGA, UT and USCjr...anyone complaining about that offer list isn't smart.

Reactions: 5 people
Call me crazy but I think he means Reed harpooned a coked up whale.

Indeed, the expression derives from whaling days, referring to whalers out of Nantucket in a longboat roped to a harpooned whale. Whale goes down, down, down, with the longboat behind it.

A kid from Mississippi with OM and Miss St offers to go with Oregon, UGA, UT and USCjr...anyone complaining about that offer list isn't smart.

Maybe he tends to be overly pessimistic, I have not noticed, but you got to admit a player who is ranked a 3 star on 247 and Rivals and has a top 10 that also includes Marshall, Memphis, Purdue, and La Tech might seem a little concerning even with the other schools listed don't you think?

I will say having offers from both instate schools does help since they should have had more evaluations on him.

Last edited:
Maybe he tends to be overly pessimistic, I have not noticed, but you got to admit a player who is ranked a 3 star on 247 and Rivals and has a top 10 that also includes Marshall, Memphis, Purdue, and La Tech might seem a little concerning even with the other schools listed don't you think?

He just picked up the good offers this spring, his ranking will go up. UGA, UT and Oregon all offered in March, clearly they're seeing something and I'm guessing the offers will just keep piling up.

He just picked up the good offers this spring, his ranking will go up. UGA, UT and Oregon all offered in March, clearly they're seeing something and I'm guessing the offers will just keep piling up.

Wonder why took so long for recent offers? Has he been doing camps?

VN Store

Back