Ht 5-11
Wt 175
CLASS OF 18

247 - Josh Vann, Tucker, Wide Receiver

SCOUT - Josh Vann, Tucker HS WR - Scout

HUDL - Josh Vann - Hudl

OFFERS - UGa, USCe, Bama, UF, KanSt, Mich, Mizzou, Rutgers, UT, UCF

Last edited:
Top-100 junior wide receiver Josh Vann of Tucker (Ga.) High School posted on his Twitter account Thursday night that he received a scholarship offer from Tennessee.

"Truly blessed to receive another offer from the University of Tennessee," he tweeted.

The 5-foot-11, 175-pound Vann holds offers from at least 10 schools, including Georgia, Alabama, Florida, Michigan and South Carolina.

- 247 (Callahan)

"Truly blessed to receive another offer from the University of Tennessee," he tweeted.

How many offers have we given him?

Our new strategy: multiple offers to the same kid. Butch breaking new ground.

Reactions: 6 people
Wait just a damn minute here! Who just skipped right by my post to give freak a like for his?

Take my post away and his makes no sense whatsoever! Dang brown nosers!

Nothing against you Freak. I love you man. I even gave you a like before I made this post. Don't hate me.

I can't believe the level some of you will stoop to on here!! :angry:

Reactions: 3 people
Wait just a damn minute here! Who just skipped right by my post to give freak a like for his?

Nothing against you Freak. I love you man. I even gave you a like before I made this post. Don't hate me.

Believe me, I'm outraged.

Reactions: 3 people
He was pleasantly surprised last week by his latest offer. The top-100 junior wide receiver from Tucker (Ga.) High School said the offer he received Thursday from Tennessee “was kind of out of the blue,” but he’s already interested in the Vols and hoping to visit them at some point.

“Coach Thig said they just hired a new receiver coach (Kevin Beard), and that’s when he was (saying) I was offered,” said Vann, a four-star prospect who’s ranked by 247Sports as the nation’s No. 73 overall player and No. 11 wide receiver in the 2018 class. “I actually do have interest in them. I’d like to know more. That would be one of the top schools I’d like to go to. … I’m going to try to take a visit up there to go see them, get on campus.”

“I know a couple of my teammates went up there for visits and stuff. They say good things about it,” he said. "They’re a good football program. I remember watching the Georgia game, when they won at the last second. That was a good game. They’re capable of good things.”

“The head coach did text me,” Vann said, “and he just said he loves how I compete.”

“I want to stay close to home where my folks can come to the games,” Vann said. “But, at the same time, it’s straight about business for where I will be able to play and just take the best opportunity. Most of the SEC schools, they really don’t throw the ball that much. I’m really trying to decide who throws the ball more so I can be a complete receiver if I do go to an SEC school and just take it from there.”

- 247 (Callahan)

Said he grew up a UGA fan, and he does not know when he will make a decision.

I gave you a like and it really had nothing to do with the fact that you're old and I feel sorry for you. Nothing to do with that at all. Nope. Nothing. Nada.

VN Store

Back