'18 GA OG Warren Ericson

1612862.jpg

Warren Ericson

3* player, 6'4" 290lbs., OG, high school junior,
.8750 composite score, North Gwinnett High School, Duluth, GA,
Bench Press- 325
Squat- 495
Class of 2018

#24th ranked OG & #418th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Tennessee Offer: Georgia OL gets offer from Tennessee

Evaluation

Ericson is nasty. He plays with the mentality to take defensive linemen to the ground and to punish the man in front of him. He is a tackle in high school, but likely an interior guy on the next level. He is very strong and a great driver blocker. He locks on to his man and drives him off the ball, and many times straight to the ground. He keeps his legs moving. He has shown the ability to pull and to get to the second level. He can improve his pad level, play lower and improve his bend. In pass pro, he is solid. He sets a good base and he does a solid job anchoring at left tackle. He is a lineman running backs want to run behind because he can clear a big path and he plays with constant intensity.

Strengths

• Aggressiveness
  • Drive Blocking Skills
  • Nasty Streak
  • Power And Strength
  • Toughness
Areas to Improve

• Flexibility
  • Pad Level
247 Sports

Hudl

Rivals

Scout

Max Preps

UT offered on 3-8-17. The UT offer puts this kid over 20 D1 offers to date.

Big time offers for this kid. His stock will continue to rise. You can not coach into a player that sheer domination of opponent it is in them or not.

Nope....numbers arent correct...squats closer to 405 and bench is 270.. hes a big kid. A little on the slow side and struggles with a speed rush imo

May I ask where you got those numbers? Thanks.

Ok i got them from someone on the team, i was mistaken on the bench..270 are his powerclean numbers...in squat he maxed at 405, strongest on team was 430. Bench he is tops with 310...power clean 3rd at 270.

Ok i got them from someone on the team, i was mistaken on the bench..270 are his powerclean numbers...in squat he maxed at 405, strongest on team was 430. Bench he is tops with 310...power clean 3rd at 270.

Good numbers

Ok so they maxed again this week. Warren tops the team this week with a 455 squat. A sophomore was 2nd squatting 445. Power Clean i believe WE is #2 behind Cade Fortin. Texas a&M commit. Not sure on those numbers, just know that 275 was 3rd.

VN Store

Back