Class of 2018

Football Stats: Kingston Harris' (Bradenton, FL) Football Stats | MaxPreps

247 Sports

Hudl

Rivals

Scout

Max Preps

UT
offered on 3-4-17. Other offers to date include Michigan State, Rutgers, UCF, UT, UTSA, & Eastern Kentucky.

I tell you what with all of the D1 talent that IMG has they should never lose. I see why Hairball wanted to have a camp their last year.

Reactions: 1 person
"Kingston Harris is still going through the feeling-out process, but the three-star prospect has a good idea of when he wants to trim his list by releasing top schools.
"No, I don't have a top school right now," Harris said. "I'm just waiting until after spring before I have any top schools."

Harris, who checks in as the 26th-ranked defensive tackle in the South, is equipped with scholarship offers from Tennessee, Rutgers, Michigan State and UCF among others.
The Bradenton (Fla.) IMG Academy standout journeyed up to the Volunteers' campus back on March 3, and says Butch Jones' staff pushed all the right buttons and made a significant impression.
"I liked everything about them," Harris said. "The facilities were some of the best I've seen so far, and the coaches are really cool there.
"That was one of my favorite schools I've been to so far. They showed a lot of love."
-Corey Bender, Scout

Reactions: 3 people
OV to UT this weekend...

THE SKINNY: The IMG Academy product projects as a 3-4 end in Tennessee’s new defense. Harris has had a quiet recruitment thus far, as this weekend will be his first official visit. The defensive lineman will not sign until February.

-VQ

Reactions: 1 person
Is this a big cannon boom or a tiny squeaky fart boom? Somebody tell me... Haaaa...

looks like defensive coaches like him considering his offer list is Narduzzi, Dantonio, Chris Ash, Charlie strong, Pruitt, and Durkin

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back