Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 196 lbs
Class: 2018

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/11663

Demarcus Gregory, Byrnes, Wide Receiver

Demarcus Gregory - Hudl

Vols offered today at Junior Day.

The South Carolina WR who earned a UT offer today. Said it "a good feeling."

Gregory had a good relationship with Zach Azzanni, but wanted to come to campus today to meet with Kevin Beard. Was impressed by Beard's energy.

Gregory will be back on campus again for the O&W Game, as well as camp over the summer. He's planning a decision just before his senior season.

-Simonton

Reactions: 1 person
“It was a great visit. I had fun,” Gregory told Volquest. The 6-foot-2, 200-pound wideout spent most of his time with offensive coordinator Larry Scott and Tennessee’s new receivers coach Kevin Beard. Scott personally delivered the scholarship news, telling Gregory, “We love your tape. We want to keep in touch.” “It meant a lot,” Gregory said. “It feels good. I’m very excited.”

“I’m a big body,” he said. “I’m a physical receiver. I go up and catch the ball.” “It was my first time talking to him,” Gregory said about Beard. “He’d seen me at Georgia (last year) when I camped there, so he knows what I can do. “He’s a straight-up coach. He’s awesome. I like him a lot.” Asked if the responds well to Beard’s high-energy and constant enthusiasm, Gregory answered with an emphatic, “Yes sir.”

Rivals ranks Gregory as the No. 5 prospect from the Palmetto State, with early interest from South Carolina and North Carolina. Holding more than a dozen offers, Gregory, who will return to Knoxville for the spring game in April, plans to camp at several schools — including Tennessee — over the summer and then narrow his list of finalists.

He hopes to make a decision just before his senior season. “I’m pretty open right now,” he said.

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people
“I’m a big body,” he said. “I’m a physical receiver. I go up and catch the ball.”

OK by me.

Reactions: 1 person
Top 5

Florida
NC State
Ole Miss
Tennessee
WVU

In alphabetical order. Says he's still open to other schools but his main focus are these 5.

Or I'm a moron. That's more likely. Alphabets is hard.

I'm not gonna edit it so everyone can see what an idiot I am. Lol.

Man I'm tired.

What did you do to those poor professors to get your MBA

What did you do to those poor professors to get your MBA

We've been packing and trying to prepare for this move next week. That's the best I got. I really do know my letters and in the right order.

VN Store

Back