high school junior, Hamilton Southeastern High School, Fishers, IN,
40 yd dash- 4.49
Shuttle 4.30
Bench Press- 295
Squat- 365
Vertical- 34.5"

Class of 2018

Football Stats: Madison Norris' (Fishers, IN) Football Stats | MaxPreps

#37 DE(weak-side) & #712th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

UT offered on 3-3-17. Mr. Norris now has just over 10 D1 offers to date.

Tennessee is one of the more recent additions to Fishers (Ind.) Hamilton Southeastern defensive end Madison Norris’ offer list, and he will reciprocate the interest with a visit to Knoxville this weekend. “I want to see everything,” Norris said. “I want to see the facilities and I want to see the campus. I am just excited to go to a big school like that.”

Tennessee came through with their offer for Norris on March 3. Since then he has been researching the school and building a relationship with the coaching staff.

“From what I have heard and talked about with the coaches, what impresses me the most is how they make really good defensive ends,” Norris said. “It just impresses me how they can always put a defensive end in the Draft of make him a really good player. Last year (Derek Barnett) was a really good defensive end and broke the record for sacks.”

Two more visits are planned for Norris following the trip to Tennessee. He will take a trip to Minnesota on April 1 and make a return visit to Indiana on April 8. Like Tennessee, this will be Norris’s first visit to Minnesota’s campus.

-Josh Helmholdt, Rivals

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back