40 yd dash- 5.30
Shuttle- 4.90
Bench Press- 315
Squat- 455
Vertical- 26"

Class of 2018

Football Stats: Michael Thompson's (St. Louis, MO) Football Stats | MaxPreps

Tennessee Offer: Tennessee offers top-100 defensive tackle

#7th ranked DT & #74th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Evaluation

Once he gets moving the big man can really close and get to the football quickly. He is a two-way player in high school, but is projected at this time to end up playing defensive tackle once he arrives on the college scene. Playing defensive end as a sophomore he showed great explosion off of the football and he runs pretty well for a young prospect at his size. He will only get quicker and more coordinated as he matures into his frame. He was one of the top underclassmen at The Opening Chicago regional camp where his get off and quickness proved tough for interior OL prospects to deal with. His development on and off the field will be key, but if things go right he could end up being one of the nation’s most highly recruited prospects at DT. - Greg Powers

Strengths

• Athleticism
  • Foot Quickness
  • Size
  • Suddenness
Areas to Improve

• Strength
247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

UT offered on 3-3-17. Thompson has over 20 D1 offers to date.

Last edited:
You don't have to believe me but I wasn't impressed by him and he's probably going to Missouri anyway

Did you say that you actually seen him play in person? I can't question that. I have watched his film & he looks every bit a 4* player to me.

Maybe just had a bad game when you seen him play? There are also such things as a 4* player being overrated as well. Thanks!

Did you say that you actually seen him play in person? I can't question that. I have watched his film & he looks every bit a 4* player to me.

Maybe just had a bad game when you seen him play? There are also such things as a 4* player being overrated as well. Thanks!
Parkway North plays in a smaller classification so they play weaker competition while he could be a good prospect I don't think his ranking is necessarily indicative of his talent

Tony,

This guy has never said anything good about anyone looking UT's way.

I can still be nice no matter what though right? Too many members are just looking to start a fuss. Let's all get along. That's the way God wants us to act. Thanks!

Soooo....lemme see...you went to high school in Missouri, you're a Wake Forest fan and you're lurking and posting on a Tennessee board. Makes perfect sense to me.

So what you are saying is...
dont-believe-you.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Notes from NPA event today in Nashville...

Big Michael Thompson (No. 102 nationally) from St. Louis, who has a Tennessee offer, looked like the best interior defensive linemen in 1-on-1 work. He's a big powerful kid that was impressive. He said that he frequently hears from Brady Hoke.

-Rob Lewis

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back