Bryan Bresee

6'4" 260lbs., DE/TE, high school freshman,
Damascus High School, Damascus, MD,
Class of 2020

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Max Preps

UT offered on 2-28-17. Mr. Bresee has ~10 D1 offers to date.

Last edited:
Can anybody confirm which school this kid is currently going to? Recruiting services have two different schools listed. I assume one is the middle school he came from & the other is his high school.

Urbana High School is a high school & he's a freshman so I went with that school. Damascus was the other school listed. 247 Sports, Scout, & Rivals still has Damascus listed but Hudl & Max Preps have Urban High School listed. Thanks.

Can anybody confirm which school this kid is currently going to? Recruiting services have two different schools listed. I assume one is the middle school he came from & the other is his high school.

Urbana High School is a high school & he's a freshman so I went with that school. Damascus was the other school listed. 247 Sports, Scout, & Rivals still has Damascus listed but Hudl & Max Preps have Urban High School listed. Thanks.

I'm driving to Maryland now with high hopes of running into him and asking

Reactions: 5 people
OK smarties. :wink: I think it matters myself to have the school right. Not a Debbie Downer but if I have it wrong you're going to see certain members bashing on me for it. You can bet on that. Thanks!

OK smarties. :wink: I think it matters myself to have the school right. Not a Debbie Downer but if I have it wrong you're going to see certain members bashing on me for it. You can bet on that. Thanks!

Just messing with you man. Side note- do you have a list of Jr day visitors?

Reactions: 1 person
Last edited:

Transferred from Urbana to Damascus.

VN Store

Back