'18 CA QB Adrian Martinez

1599105.jpg

Adrian Martinez

4* player, 6'2" 198lbs., QB(Dual-Threat), high school junior,
.9048 composite score, Clovest West High School, Fresno, CA,
40 yd dash- 4.79
Class of 2018

#11th Dual-Threat QB & #243rd ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Football Stats: Adrian Martinez's Football Stats | MaxPreps

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

ESPN

UT offered on 2-28-17. 20 other teams are also interested in Mr. Martinez with offers.

Reactions: 3 people
“I’m going to really try and get a visit in to Tennessee and just check everything out, just because I’m heavily considering it as an option for me.”

“They said that I can bring that extra (running) dynamic, and they kind of rely on that in their offense, and that I can really come in and fit perfectly in their offense the way they run things, so I thought that was kind of a good deal, too,” he said. “I fit schematically in their system, which is a big thing for me.”
Callahan

Reactions: 11 people
Rated 4* by 247, Rivals, and Scout

Espn.....the worldwide leader in sports.....not rated....lol.

Reactions: 2 people
As for other targets, not sure how much interest Tennessee really has in Colson Yankoff anymore. Cal commit Adrian Martinez, who has indicted plans to visit Tennessee this spring, is a name to watch though, and it will be interesting to see if Michael Penix remains high on the board after visiting Knoxville a couple times last season.

-VQ

As for other targets, not sure how much interest Tennessee really has in Colson Yankoff anymore. Cal commit Adrian Martinez, who has indicted plans to visit Tennessee this spring, is a name to watch though, and it will be interesting to see if Michael Penix remains high on the board after visiting Knoxville a couple times last season.

Pass. Character issues.

Reactions: 4 people
Per Hubbs

While Tennessee's quarterback board contains plenty of names at the moment, one target has quietly emerged has a high priority. Clovis West (Calif) quarterback Adrian Martinez has developed a strong relationship with Mike Canales in recent weeks. Martinez, who has recent offers from Georgia, Arizona State, Arizona and WVU, is currently committed to Cal, but the Vols are the best bet to flip the 6-foot-3, 200-pound quarterback. He has several connections to the program via his school and his father's work. He's heard a lot of good things about the college, campus and town. He's also trained with former Tennessee quarterback Tyler Bray, and has picked Bray's brain about the Vols.

Pass. Character issues.

With Yankoff committing to Washington the other day, I think Penix is no longer interested in UT.:)

Reactions: 1 person
I wonder what Bray might actually ever accomplish, if he could get into a game. He could be completely forgotten about, and suddenly have a huge few years when the opportunity comes.

Sounds like the QB recruit in this class will be either Rogers from Louisiana, Penix from Florida, Martinez from California, or maybe Fields from Georgia.

Sounds like the QB recruit in this class will be either Rogers from Louisiana, Penix from Florida, Martinez from California, or maybe Fields from Georgia.

I am still holding out hope that we can somehow flip fields.

VN Store

Back