'18 TX WR Kam Scott

1597499.jpg

Kam Scott

3* player, 6'1.5" 175lbs., WR, high school junior,
.8628 composite score, Manvel High School, Manvel, TX,
40 yd dash- 4.46(verified by multiple sources)
Class of 2018

Football Stats: Kam Scott's (Manvel, TX) Football Stats | MaxPreps

#87th WR & #510th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

Bio

2016: As a junior, Scott gained 577 yards from scrimmage and scored five total touchdowns for a 13-1 Manvel team that reached the Texas 5A D-I state quarterfinals. He caught 27 passes for 438 yards and three TD's on 16.2 yards per reception, while rushing for 139 yards and two scores on 12.6 yards per carry.

2015: Scott got his first varsity action as he gained 102 yards from scrimmage. He caught seven passes for 85 yards and one touchdown, while rushing for 19 yards on three carries.

UT offered on 2-28-17. Other offers to date are from Baylor, SMU, North Texas, Bowling Green, & Tulsa.

Last edited:
Kam is going to be a fast rising star studded Wr. When we saw him at NPA Tx open workout he was vry impressive. He runs very nice routes and is quick out of his breaks. Has really good speed too.

Reactions: 4 people
Kam is going to be a fast rising star studded Wr. When we saw him at NPA Tx open workout he was vry impressive. He runs very nice routes and is quick out of his breaks. Has really good speed too.

Nice post de1 but he's going to have to put on a few pounds though. I'd say 10-15 at least. 156lbs. is really really thin for any position but for WR it's way too thin. Thanks!

Are you certain that Baylor will not be serving the death penalty by then?

*Florida State doesn't think so...{cough} Winston {cough}
* Penn State doesn't think so.
*North Carolina doesn't think so.
*Sports Illustrated doesn't think so.

https://www.si.com/college-football...-ncaa-death-penalty?xid=socialflow_twitter_si

Why the NCAA isn't going to punish Baylor

*College presidents will never give the NCAA the power (again) to do so:

But the leaders of the schools chose not to give the NCAA that power. Why? Perhaps they didn’t want the NCAA’s occasionally inept enforcement department messing around in cases far more important in the grand scheme than whether a coach made too many phone calls to a recruit. Perhaps they felt the existing state and federal laws were enough. Perhaps they feared the next scandal would pop up at their school and didn’t want to give the NCAA the option to gut a cash cow football program.

*Recruits don't think so (Baylor's 2018 class is currently ranked #14 in the 247 Composite.

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

:dunno:

Last edited:
None of those teams had complicity from the crime all the way up to the university president. Last team that did? SMU.

Reactions: 1 person
Are you certain that Baylor will not be serving the death penalty by then?

Baylor had a real culture of sexual assault and rape. The coaches knew about it and did nothing. It is likely that the administration of the school knew. They will be lucky to still be able to afford their electricity bill after all the Title IX suits coming their way.

But Baylor is a Christian school that holds itself to higher moral standards... All the leaders of that school would agree to pull the plug on the football program if they really represented what they say they do.

Reactions: 2 people
Baylor had a real culture of sexual assault and rape. The coaches knew about it and did nothing. It is likely that the administration of the school knew. They will be lucky to still be able to afford their electricity bill after all the Title IX suits coming their way.

Apparently there's new video evidence of gang rapes by the football team. They said it was a kind of initiation for freshmen they had going on for years to drug and "run trains" on girls with teammates.

Anybody associated with that school should be ashamed. Most disgusting athletic program in history.

Last edited:
Apparently there's new video evidence of gang rapes by the football team. They said it was a kind of initiation for freshmen they had going on for years.

Anybody associated with that school should be ashamed. Most disgusting athletic program in history.

They wouldn't get any of my money for a long time if I was a Baylor fan. I'd watch the games on tv but that would be about it. I wouldn't go to whatever their stadium is or buy any merchandise. Their actions as a school are despicable.

They wouldn't get any of my money for a long time if I was a Baylor fan. I'd watch the games on tv but that would be about it. I wouldn't go to whatever their stadium is or buy any merchandise. Their actions as a school are despicable.

It's unbelievable. It would take a whole lot for me to turn my back on UT, but I think this mess would do it. This is down the same alley as Penn state imo.

It's unbelievable. It would take a whole lot for me to turn my back on UT, but I think this mess would do it. This is down the same alley as Penn state imo.

Agreed. It's hard to say which is worse. PSU was harming kids bit BU has basically condoned the rape of countless young girls for years. It would be really hard to cheer for a school that allowed either to happen.

And even sadder, this is only the 2nd worst incident in Baylor athletic department history.

This is the same athletic department that covered up a player murdering another player.

And even sadder, this is only the 2nd worst incident in Baylor athletic department history.

This is the same athletic department that covered up a player murdering another player.

Wow. I didn't even know about that. How are they allowed to have an AD?

The cover up was drummed up by Dave Bliss to cover up the illegal benefits Dennahey was receiving. Trying to paint him as a drug dealer. It didn't go further up than him.

The cover up was drummed up by Dave Bliss to cover up the illegal benefits Dennahey was receiving. Trying to paint him as a drug dealer. It didn't go further up than him.

Yeah, I know that. I didn't mean to paint that incident as a department wide cover-up. I just meant to say that both crimes have been committed within the same athletic department at a particular school. Poor wording on my part.

Next this you know the softball team will be running an underground prostitute ring

Apparently there's new video evidence of gang rapes by the football team. They said it was a kind of initiation for freshmen they had going on for years to drug and "run trains" on girls with teammates.

I am a Christian and that is sick. If it happened at UT, I would never grace Neyland again until the idiots were punished.

I am a Christian and that is sick. If it happened at UT, I would never grace Neyland again until the idiots were punished.

That's what I'm saying.. If the higher ups really embraced the Christian morals like they say, they would do away with that program themselves. It's disgusting.

VN Store

Back