Bench Press- 300
Squat- 375

Class of 2018

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

UT offered on 2-25-17. Mr. Tannor has 13 total D1 offers to date.

Not much of an offer list but I expect that to change. hopefully we can get him here.. looks really good on tape

4_4731649.jpg

Lithonia, GA (Miller Grove)
Strong-Side Defensive End
Ht 6-3
Wt 225
CLASS OF 18

RIVALS - https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/179928

SCOUT - http://www.scout.com/player/214621-caleb-tannor

HUDL - http://www.hudl.com/profile/6148866/caleb-tannor

MaxPreps - http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/caleb-tanner/LfrML0tQEeW-8KA2nzwbTA/default.htm

OFFERS - ArkSt, EastCar, UGa, GeorgiaSt, GeoSouthern, JacksonSt, J'VilleSt, Kansas, Marshall, Maryland, UMass, Memphis, Mizzou, MTSU, Ohio, Rutgers, SoMiss, UCF, WVU, Vols

Another diamond the staff has uncovered. He was at Jr Day and received his offer 3/19/2017.

You dont create a thread off of a visit Tony. He just received an offer yesterday. He visited Feb 25th not received an offer.

Caleb Tannor is just two offers away from 20 and the edge rusher out of Lithonia (Ga.) Miller Grove has added some big offers recently. The last school to offer is Tennessee, the Volunteers extended an offer his way on Sunday. This offer came just over a week after Tannor spent time in Knoxville (Tenn.). The junior has now visited Tennessee a couple of times and he plans to be back in the near future. The offer from Butch Jones is one that he really wanted and he talks about that, his time in Knoxville, what his interest is in Tennessee and more in this video interview.

IN HOW OWN WORDS: "I really enjoy going there," said Tannor. "I love the whole area and I love that orange and white. I love the coaches. They have great energy and I love how they interact with the recruits. I have been to a game before, so I know how the fans can get. I am ready to see the campus some more and walk around some more. It (Tennessee) will be a good fit for me, but I still have time to decide. Tennessee is definitely up there on my list."

RIVALS REACTION: The Tennessee offer was big for Tannor. Before his offers started to roll in, Tennessee was high on his list and an offer that he was seeking. He is set to visit Auburn Thursday and the Tigers could be next. Alabama reached out to him for the first time Monday, so keep an eye on the Crimson Tide as well. He is planning to take some time to make his decision, but if he feels he is ready, he is willing to commit this summer. This could come down to Georgia vs. Tennessee, the two schools that offered this past weekend.

-Chad Simmons, Rivals

Reactions: 4 people
^ Not Ron but 6'3 230 is a pretty safe range for a DE. wouldnt expect a position change unless he's got great feet and can cover. even then I think Shoop prefers smaller LBs

Caleb Tannor

Lithonia (Ga.) Miller Grove Caleb Tannor's stock is soaring and he earned a fourth star. Tannor, a true edge rusher, can impact the passing game with his hand in the ground or standing up. He is explosive off the ball and shows great agility. Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee are a few of the schools aggressively pursuing Tannor.

Is the end in sight for Caleb Tannor? It appears to be. The four-star linebacker out of Lithonia (Ga.) Miller Grove has five schools on his list and a decision could be just around the corner. "I am getting close to committing," said Tannor. "I would say I am very close. I think it will happen in July. At the latest, I will commit in the middle of July sometime."

Tannor is down to Auburn, Florida, Georgia, LSU and Tennessee. He knows the upcoming decision will not be an easy one. "It is going to be a hard decision — a very hard decision. All are great schools and all are coming at me the same way. Each school is recruiting me hard, they all have things to like, so I know I am going to be making a tough decision."

The No. 21 outside linebacker in the country visited Auburn and Georgia over the weekend. Each of those schools along with another have at one time been on top of Tannor's list. "It has been going round and round with those schools. I have been high on different schools and that is what it is so tough. I have some great relationships with coaches and a lot goes through my head. "It was Auburn, then it was Georgia, then it was Tennessee and all the schools have been up there for me. Now all of them are the same, I am looking at each one the same way and I am working to figure out which is the best for me."

Relationships will play a big role in Tannor's decision and he named a long list of coaches when asked who he has the best connection with. The first coach he named was Kevin Sherrer at Georgia, then he named Travis Williams, Larry Porter and Rodney Garner from Auburn, next it was Chris Rumph at Florida and Tommy Thigpen was the coach he named from Tennessee. He probably could have kept going. He hears from coaches daily, and at some times it feels like hourly according to Tannor. He is looking forward to making his decision next month.

He had plenty of good things to say about the Tigers, Bulldogs and Vols, here is what he said the key reasons were that they were still in a good place with him. AUBURN: "The location, the coaches and the environment." GEORGIA: "It is the home-state school, I like coach Sherrer a lot and I their defense is great." TENNESSEE: "Tennessee makes me feel wanted. They recruit me hard, coach Thigpen is a great coach and I have fun when I am there."

-Rivals

VN Store

Back