Bench Press- 295
Squat- 505

Class of 2018

247 Sports

Hudl

Max Preps

Rivals

Twitter

UT offered on 2-24-17. Memphis & UT are only offers to date but MTSU, Iowa, & Indiana are also schools of interest.

Last edited:
Digging deep into Memphis, St. Benedict has produced one other SEC level recruit and Jordan Wilkins hasn't done anything. They do have a walkon at Memphis who played really well as a true freshman.

I love this kids athleticism. Not a diamond in the rough, more of a hidden gem. Let's get him.

Junior Day update...

ATH Cam Jones - LaRon Harris' brother was here and was really impressed with the coaches and how they are recruiting him. Offensive coaches and defensive coaches really want him. He's probably a safety or a linebacker in college. Johnson will be back for the spring game. Today was his first trip here since he was 4 or 5 to see Harris play. He's also see Ole Miss and Memphis already.

-Hubbs

Reactions: 2 people
“It was all brand new,” Jones said. “It was very important to get to campus. I didn't expect many of the things I saw today. It was a great experience. I know I will be back. I hadn't been there since I was 4 or 5 and watched my brother play.”

“It's been crazy,” Jones said. “A lot of people are telling me which way to go and what to do and what not to do. Right now, I'm just focused on keeping my head on right and my grades up. And focusing on what's more important like my family."

“I left there thinking about the coaching staff,” Jones said. “They really showed me what they are all about. “They play with a purpose and with a passion. That was the message I got today. “I'm looking for a perfect fit. It's more like a feeling. It's more about how I can be successful there beyond football because football is going to end one day.”

As for a leader, Jones said he doesn't have one and that he has some things to think about, but made it clear the Vols left a big impression. “I'm headed to Indiana next,” Jones said. “I have been to Ole Miss, Memphis and now Tennessee. I'm coming back here for the spring game. “I'm going to take some time to think about it, but it was a great day.”

-VQ

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back