40 yd dash- 4.68
Class of 2018

Football Stats: Miles Oldacre's (Spring, TX) Football Stats | MaxPreps

247 Sports

Hudl

Be Recruited

NCSA

Max Preps

UT offered on 2-23-17. Columbia & UT are only two official offers to date but many other schools with interest.

Last edited:
Junior safety Miles Oldacre of Klein Oak High School in Spring, Texas, posted on his Twitter account Thursday that he received a scholarship offer from Tennessee.

"More than blessed to receive an offer from the University of Tennessee!! #GoVols," he tweeted.

It was the first Football Bowl Subdivision offer for the 5-foot-10, 185-pound Oldacre, who picked up his first offer last week from Columbia.

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 2 people
Wow, what's the story behind this guy? If just HALF of the schools supposedly showing interest in him offer him he'd have the offer list of a 4 or 5 star.

Seems like every class we offer an undersized DB from Texas..

5'10" isn't really undersized for a CB these days. 5'10"-6'1" is the norm for most CB's now. There are very few true CB's that are 6'2"+ now. I would call undersized CB at around 5'8" or less.

Back in the older days there was many more CB's that were tall but it's not that way anymore. Around 6'0" is the absolute norm for a CB nowadays with a few select CB's taller than that.

Brandon Browner who was 6'4" was one of the tallest CB's to ever play CB in the NFL so it's not really a normal situation these days for tall CB's. Thanks!

Last edited:
5'10" isn't really undersized for a CB these days. 5'10"-6'1" is the norm for most CB's now. There are very few true CB's that are 6'2"+ now. I would call undersized CB at around 5'8" or less.

Back in the older days there was many more CB's that were tall but it's not that way anymore. Around 6'0" is the absolute norm for a CB nowadays with a few select CB's taller than that.

Brandon Browner who was 6'4" was one of the tallest CB's to ever play CB in the NFL so it's not really a normal situation these days for tall CB's. Thanks!

Richard Sherman says "hello".

He isn't normal though...

Reactions: 1 person
He's coached the hell up is what he is. Boy reads his keys very well. Also hits decent. Wonder how fast he is though. Hope that 4.68 isn't current for him.

He's coached the hell up is what he is. Boy reads his keys very well. Also hits decent. Wonder how fast he is though. Hope that 4.68 isn't current for him.

That 4.68 is from the NCSA website. I don't think it's current. Probably from 8th or 9th grade.

I checked all of posted sources when creating this recruit & he was listed at 5'10". That was just a few days ago.

How in the world did he grow 2" in that short period of time? 247 Sports still has him at 5'10". How much did he pay Rivals for that 2" increase in just a few days? :p

Having said that, Hudl, Rivals, Max Preps, & NCSA have him listed at 6'0" tall. I think I'm going to change his height to 6'0". We have a 4 to 1 over-rule here for 6'0" tall to 5'10" tall. Thanks.

Caught up with Mikes Oldacre...

The 6-foot, 190-pound safety Miles Oldacre had an excellent visit this weekend. Flew in from Houston with his parents on Friday, stayed the weekend. He enjoyed hanging with coach Warren and watching the scrimmage.

With this being his first visit, he got the whole tour, checking out the dorms, stadium, academics. Oldacre said Warren and Shoop love his aggressiveness, ability to play inside the box. Oldacre hopes his recruitment takes off here soon, as Tennessee remains his only Power 5 offer.

Grew up in South Florida and cheered for Gators, but said his favorite player has always been Eric Berry. Really had fun meeting the Berry brothers, even telling Evan that Eric was his favorite player.

"Mine too," Evan responded.

Oldacre will be back on campus for a camp this summer and then plans to return to Knoxville again for a game in the fall. He's in no rush to make any sort of decision.

- Simonton

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back