Class of 2018

#25th DE(strong-side) & #676th ranked recruit overall in the 2018
class

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

UT offered on 2-23-17. Mr. Langham has received well over 20 offers to date.

Antonio's son ? If so, his wife must be a hoss or that size skipped a generation

Last edited:
Three-star junior defensive end Malik Langham of Lee High School in Huntsville, Ala., posted on his Twitter account Thursday that he received a scholarship offer from Tennessee.

The 6-foot-5, 255-pound Langham holds offers from more than 20 schools, including Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Vanderbilt and Louisville.

"Blessed to receive an offer from Tennessee #GoVols #RockyTop," he tweeted.

- 247 (Callahan)

Reactions: 3 people
“i’m very interested in tennessee. Being able to visit them was great,” he told volquest.

Langham took his first trip to rocky top earlier this month, attending tennessee's second junior day. He got to meet defensive line coach brady hoke and offensive line coach walt wells, two staffers he hears from regularly on the phone.

“it was a pretty awesome seeing the practice facility, being able to talk about football the whole day with the coaches,” langham said. “it’s great. They talk to me constantly.”

langham, who recorded 10 sacks for lee high in 2016, offered high praise for tennessee’s new-look staff, saying, “the coaches are like the best in the country to me. Not just coaching football but great people, too.”

langham hopes to narrow down his lengthy offer list sometime this summer after continuing to tour different colleges. It’s “a little too early” to declare any top schools yet, but after visiting vandy and alabama recently, langham will be at ole miss this weekend and make a return trip to knoxville on april 8 to watch a spring practice. “i just (want) to see how the coaches coach, the tempo the players play at and the physicality of the practice,” he said.

- vq

Reactions: 6 people
Another DE option.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/malik_langham/status/892459430012477445[/twitter]

Reactions: 2 people
6 National Championships
13 SEC championships
3 Straight Bowl Victories...... trying too hard

Not trying to be an azz,but how many others in the SEC can say this. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's just us and Bama. To me that's a big selling point considering where we were just 4 yrs ago. Now I'm not trying to settle because it's time to win the East.

Reactions: 4 people
Not trying to be an azz,but how many others in the SEC can say this. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's just us and Bama. To me that's a big selling point considering where we were just 4 yrs ago. Now I'm not trying to settle because it's time to win the East.

Nope, Bama just lost a bowl game. Lost one two years ago too

Reactions: 2 people
Sooooo, we in it for this kid? And for those of us who don't keep up as closely, do we care?

6 National Championships
13 SEC championships

Who freaking cares? Speaking of trying too hard. So many people trying too hard to find things to nitpick with Butch. All the cool kids are doing it I guess.

Reactions: 5 people
My biggest contention wth the ones bashing Butch for boasting about the bowl win streak is that they would be the first to pile on if he had lost any one of those games. I'm not a fan of his constant promotion of average accomplishments, but I am okay with it in the context of how many teams can actually say the same thing. It's also a shot at the Big 10, who wants to consider themselves equal with the SEC now, and to recruits who are considering the Big 10, it's nice to have those bragging rights to pit in their mind.

Reactions: 3 people
6 National Championships
13 SEC championships

Bitter much? Did Butch mess with your cats? Sound like a jaded ex-girlfriend. Considering we have had issues winning bowl games since 2000, three straight bowl wins is an accomplishment.

Reactions: 4 people
My biggest contention wth the ones bashing Butch for boasting about the bowl win streak is that they would be the first to pile on if he had lost any one of those games. I'm not a fan of his constant promotion of average accomplishments, but I am okay with it in the context of how many teams can actually say the same thing. It's also a shot at the Big 10, who wants to consider themselves equal with the SEC now, and to recruits who are considering the Big 10, it's nice to have those bragging rights to pit in their mind.

Agreed. But we have to get back to where an average accomplishment is indeed our average. We have had few good teams since 2000. We are getting back to where a bowl win is expected as average. Where the standard should be division championships and competing for the conference championship.

Reactions: 1 person
Agreed. But we have to get back to where an average accomplishment is indeed our average. We have had few good teams since 2000. We are getting back to where a bowl win is expected as average. Where the standard should be division championships and competing for the conference championship.

No doubt

Bitter much? Did Butch mess with your cats? Sound like a jaded ex-girlfriend. Considering we have had issues winning bowl games since 2000, three straight bowl wins is an accomplishment.

The Negas will find the negative in everything. Three straight bowl wins isn't enough. We should've won the East. If we had won the East they would say we should've won the SECCG. Anything short of ten straight CFB NC and they won't be happy. Heck even then they would say, "Butch couldn't win that 11th straight NC. He'll never get us where we need to be. FAHR BUTCH!"

Reactions: 6 people
So are we the only team in the SEC who can say that? If so cool. Much better than not even going.

VN Store

Back