1598971.jpg

Brendan Gant

4* player, 6'0" 168lbs., S, high school sophomore,
Kathleen High School, Lakeland, FL,
40 yd dash- 4.90 (confirmed- 8th grade)
Shuttle- 4.56 (confirmed)
Vertical- 29.7" (confirmed)

Class of 2019

#5th S & #84th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

UT offered on 1-24-17. This recruit has a total of 6 D1 offers right now.

Last edited:
That 40 yard time is not correct. There's no way that he is ranked that high as a safety, if he is running 4.9 40.

Safety Brendan Gant (Lakeland, Fla./Kathleen) still lists Florida State and Florida tied with a slight edge on North Carolina and Tennessee among his early nine offers.

The four-star recruit is ranked as the nation’s No. 5 safety in the 2019 class by 247Sports.

- 247 (Bartow)

Reactions: 1 person
Noles if they want him.

See, keep your friggin spot warm until you’re sure you got a place to go. And I’m not trusting Taggart until I see the LOI with my name typed out until I commit there. I lost a ton of respect for him with what went down at Oregon. For once I’m rooting for Florida (*vomits a little*).

See, keep your friggin spot warm until you’re sure you got a place to go. And I’m not trusting Taggart until I see the LOI with my name typed out until I commit there. I lost a ton of respect for him with what went down at Oregon. For once I’m rooting for Florida (*vomits a little*).

wtf?

I feel dirty reading this.

Reactions: 1 person
I think we need a hazmat team in here immediately... for everyone involved in this...

Shoot, now I am involved.

VN Store

Back