5096915.JPG

Jaycee Horn
Alpharetta HS
Position: CB
Height/Weight: 6'1"/170
Home: Alpharetta, GA

247 - Jaycee Horn, Alpharetta, Cornerback

Scout - Jaycee Horn, Alpharetta HS CB - Scout

Offers - Vols, Mizzou, NCSt, Maryland, CUSE, Duke, Ole Miss, WF, ECU, Tulane, Indiana

HUDL - Jaycee Horn - Hudl

Jaycee Horn 'ecstatic' over Tennessee offer - Tennessee - Scout

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I love this kids film. He does so many things well already as a junior in high school. I think this is the type of kid that coach Warren could develop into the best cover corner in the conference. I think his junior film is better than Teez Tobor's junior film.

Last edited:
I like his height also at 6'1, He has really good vision and ball skills. You can't teach having a knack for the ball.

Wonder why this kid is so lowly rated. He has a great offer list. Bama just offered, Auburn, OSU, LSU, UT, UGA. I think I'm going to check out his film.

Because the services know more than Satan and all the other coaches. He will get the bump and services will look like they are on it. However, they never really evaluate.

Last edited:
Per Hubbs

Tennessee is gearing up for a big-time visitor weekend next Saturday, but the Vols will host priority cornerback Jaycee Horn and defensive tackle Mackie McNeal this Saturday. One other note on Horn is that his dad Joe Horn and VFL Dale Carter, father of Nigel Warrior, are long friends and have known each other for a long time.

Horn, who we wrote about earlier this week, has become a key target for Charlton Warren. The NFL legacy cornerback holds more than 35 offers, and will make his second trip to Knoxville in a month. McNeal is a prospect Tennessee extended a scholarship offer to just three weeks ago.

Reactions: 9 people
“I like Tennessee. … I’ve got real high interest in them,” Horn told SEC Country at the Under Armour All-America Camp on Sunday. “Coach [Butch] Jones, a great guy, coach [Charlton] Warren and coach [Bob] Shoop, they all have great things to say and I love the family atmosphere at Tennessee....I talk to [Jones] almost every day,” Horn said. “We talk about more than football. That’s one of the things I like about Tennessee. They don’t just care about football, you’re going to leave that school being a better man.”
https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/tennessee-recruiting-jaycee-horn

Reactions: 5 people
Couple Peach State targets release top teams, Vols in the mix...

Georgia cornerback Jaycee Horn (Alpharetta) and wideout Jatavious Harris (Baldwin) both revealed their top schools Sunday.

Horn has visited Tennessee twice in the last five weeks, and is among the Vols top targets at cornerback. He also included Auburn (where he tripped this weekend), Ohio State, Alabama, Wake Forest, South Carolina and Ole Miss in final group.

-Simonton

From Auburn site. The Greg Brown they are referring to is the AU DB coach.

3* CB Jaycee Horn is apparently a high priority for Auburn. He dropped a top 7 list last night that included AU though I think Bama and Tennessee are considered the top teams right now. An interesting connection is Greg Brown was an assistant on the Saints at the same time as his dad Joe Horn was playing there. Hard to tell exactly where AU stands right now but making the top 7 is a good sign

He might look a Dobbs and say they out someone from my school in the league maybe they'll do the same for me

SEC Country has confirmed that 3-star cornerback Jaycee Horn will visit South Carolina later this week. The 6-foot, 174-pound prospect from Alpharetta (Ga.) High School will arrive Thursday and stay through Saturday.

Horn, whose father, Joe, played wide receiver in the NFL, visited Alabama last weekend for its spring game, after which he declared the Tide as the team to beat.

According to the 247Sports composite rankings, Horn is listed as the No. 32 cornerback in the Class of 2018.

Jaycee Horn

Recruiting wrap: Alabama is his top school with Ohio State, South Carolina and Tennessee among others hanging around. A decision could come at any time.

Performance: Horn was strong all day in the rain out on the perimeter in coverage. Horn has the frame to make you think free safety possibly down the road, but then you see him back pedal and turn and run with wideouts, and you see a big cornerback. He stayed in the hip pocket of the wideout almost all day.

Someone should point out to Jaycee that 90% of the secondary players that Alabama sends to the league, end up doing nothing. Coincidence or not, I don't know. But if you want a long NFL career like your father had, I'd consider another university.

Like, Tennessee for example.

Reactions: 2 people
Someone should point out to Jaycee that 90% of the secondary players that Alabama sends to the league, end up doing nothing. Coincidence or not, I don't know. But if you want a long NFL career like your father had, I'd consider another university.

Like, Tennessee for example.

You're thinking their offensive players the secondary is at least 75%

VN Store

Back