1596597.jpg

Devon Lawrence

4* player, 5'11" 203lbs., RB, high school junior,
.8974 composite score, Wake Forest High School, Wake Forest, NC,
40-yd dash- 4.76
Shuttle 4.46
Vertical- 34"

Class of 2018

#17th RB & #304th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Football Stats: Devon Lawrence's (Wake Forest, NC) Football Stats | MaxPreps

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

UT has offered along with 6 other major D1 schools.

2015: Lawrence finished his sophomore season with 160 carries for 1,335 yards and 23 touchdowns.

One would think Clemson lock if they want him.Dexter Lawrence brother.

One would think Clemson lock if they want him.Dexter Lawrence brother.

I did not know that & it's certainly not good. Clemson grabs ever player away from us. We've got to do something about this.

Between Clemson & Bama grabbing our recruits we can't garner 5* players too often. Painful to watch/see. Thanks.

I mean he's a NC guy and we only really need 1 RB in hopefully 'the Master', so worrying about this guy is a bit superfluous.

Reactions: 4 people
He is probably either Dexter Lawrence brother or cousin , so he is likely Clemson bound if they want him .

I mean he's a NC guy and we only really need 1 RB in hopefully 'the Master', so worrying about this guy is a bit superfluous.

He'll be one of those just in case deals if we can't get who we want. Not bad for a 4* product & could become a 5* before his time to sign on the dotted line. :wink:

Vols need at least 2 impact RBs this class. A big season from Kelly could cause him to leave early

Eh even so, we'd have Fils-aime & Ty plus Tim Jordan & Trey Coleman. Just dont see the need for more than 1 this cycle.

Based on what?

Just my opinion. That's all. I feel like he will be the one left out of any playing time & therefore would consider transferring. Heck, we almost let him go anyhow to make room for recruits.

Jordan would be the one only other RB that I think would consider leaving but Coleman would be 1st on the list in my opinion. Thanks!

I did not know that & it's certainly not good. Clemson grabs ever player away from us. We've got to do something about this.

Between Clemson & Bama grabbing our recruits we can't garner 5* players too often. Painful to watch/see. Thanks.

No

Before last season, we were winning those head to head battles with Clemson

Just my opinion. That's all. I feel like he will be the one left out of any playing time & therefore would consider transferring. Heck, we almost let him go anyhow to make room for recruits.

Jordan would be the one only other RB that I think would consider leaving but Coleman would be 1st on the list in my opinion. Thanks!

I just think it's wrong to start labeling people as transfer candidates before they even get on campus.

Reactions: 4 people

The thing to do about this is win. Compete for ships.

VN Store

Back