RR: 5.8
Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 196 lbs
Class: 2018

Rivals - https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2831

HUDL - Jalen Mayden - Hudl

Scout - Jalen Mayden, Sachse HS QB - Scout

ESPN - Jalen Mayden - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Offers - Bryant, Univ of Houston, Illini, Louis-Monroe, L'Ville, MSU, NCSt, tOSU, Ore St, S. FL, Cuse, UCF, UMinn, Baylor, Utes, UT, and Neb.

Attachments

• phpYxAsccAM.jpg
    phpYxAsccAM.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 1,145
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
He is the brother of Alabama freshman Cornerback, Jared Mayden .

I hope we don't get him. Keep us from getting a certain Baptist college's constant recruiting updates. :pinch:

In His Words: “I’m down to Louisville, Tennessee and Mississippi State. I’m going to announce on May 23. I feel like all three schools suit my playing style. They all have offenses that are known to work with the style of quarterbacks they recruit and I could see myself being one of those quarterbacks.”

On Louisville: “I like what they’ve been able to do with Lamar Jackson. I went up there for the Louisville-Kentucky football game. That was a good experience. Since I’ve already been there I don’t think I’ll be going back before my decision. The campus was good and enjoyed what I saw.”

Tennessee: “I haven’t been to Tennessee since the summer time but I’m trying to get back up there soon. I might go to the spring game but I have to talk it over with my family. I want go see them in action and see how their offense looks with the new guys they have there, both the players and the coaches. They told me they would use me like Josh Dobbs except I’m a little more athletic. So they’ll use me that way.”

Mississippi State: “I just got back from a visit to Mississippi State. It was cool. The coaches seem to know what they’re doing and the offensive scheme they run, it’s not similar to my high school offense but I’ve seen the success they’ve had in the past with Dak being there. I just want to see what they’re going to do this season. I was there for practice and I went up there to see how the new quarterbacks coach worked with the guys. He’s pretty cool.”

-Rivals

Right now I say he's Mississippi state bound, but if we get him on campus I could see us being a player for him then . I hope we get him .

Haven't watched his highlights but based on his final list id be good with him. Can't argue with Petrino and Mullen on QBs for this type of system

Mayden just keeps getting CB's to Mississippi state ..

Last edited:

VN Store

Back