'18 FL CB Stanley Garner

1593885.jpg

Stanley Garner

3* player, 6'3" 180lbs., CB, high school junior,
.8466 composite score, Dillard High School, Ft. Lauderdale, FL,
40 yd dash- 4.70
Class of 2018

#57th CB & #586th ranked recruit overall.

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

UT offered on 1-24-17.

4.7 is awfully slow for a SEC CB

Who knows when the last time that 40 time was taken. Could have been when he was in the 7th or 8th grade. He will be faster than that when his time comes to be a collegiate football player. I agree it's really slow. Some TE's & even DL's can run that 40 time. :p

Slow as molasses on tranquilizers...don't want.

Slow as molasses on tranquilizers...don't want.

What did I say in my post right above yours butchna? Those 40 times might be 2 years old. We'll see some updated 40 times this coming year/season I'm sure & they will not be that slow. He's faster than any OL/DL that's ever played. He will show that when the time comes.

What did I say in my post right above yours butchna? Those 40 times might be 2 years old. We'll see some updated 40 times this coming year/season I'm sure & they will not be that slow. He's faster than any OL/DL that's ever played. He will show that when the time comes.

Tony, your ability to pick up sarcasm is not your strong suit.

Reactions: 3 people

Reactions: 6 people
You've seen a lot of OL run 4.7 forties tony?

I mean that 4.7 is the threshold for an OL or DL for running 40 times. You won't see but very few of them around that time. That's what I really meant. Not that it's like a regular thing for them to run 4.70 40 yd dash times. Thank you.

Three-star defensive back Stanley Garner says he is in the process of scheduling offseason visits to Tennessee, Ole Miss, Kentucky, Miami, Florida State and Clemson. He says that he’s particularly interested in Tennessee, Ole Miss, Miami, Kentucky and South Carolina, though, he refuses to name the group as his “leaders.” Garner was one of the most pleasant surprises of Saturday’s event and shined in coverage. He intends to announce a commitment before the upcoming season.

Rob Cassidy, Rivals

VN Store

Back