Edison
Miami, FL
RR: 5.6
Ht: 6'5"
Wt: 236 lbs
Class: 2018

Kayode Oladele, 2018 Strongside defensive end - Rivals.com

Kayode Oladele, Edison , Strong-Side Defensive End

Tennessee has offered both Nadab Joesph (DB) and Kayode Oladele (DL) from Miami Edison High.

Oladele is a massive Nigerian import that looks like an action figure and picked up a handful of offers before playing a single game of real football, as he grabbed offers at summer camps. Last year was his first season playing and he seems to be picking things up quickly.

-Rob Cassidy, Rivals

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume Coach Scott is putting in work here. This would be a huge pick up.

If he is from Nigeria, I hope he visits Wisconsin this week.......cold and lots of snow

This kid currently has UT at the top of his school lists(Scout). Let's hope it stays that way too until he commits.

I'm usually confident on the staffs evaluations but they missed pretty bad with Jakob Johnson. Hope he turns out more productive in his collegiate career

I'm usually confident on the staffs evaluations but they missed pretty bad with Jakob Johnson. Hope he turns out more productive in his collegiate career

Took a flyer on raw athletic talent. Wasn't good at LB. Plenty of like stories on every college roster...can't all be home runs.

Reactions: 1 person
Took a flyer on raw athletic talent. Wasn't good at LB. Plenty of like stories on every college roster...can't all be home runs.

He's made some special teams plays. Forced the fumble vs UGA at the end of the first half in 2015 that lead to a TD right before the half. He hasn't been a star but has given some quality reps over his time so far.

Reactions: 7 people
To many people are unrealistic about recruiting. Not every prospect any team signs is going to become a starter or even a contributor for that matter. Nobody gets production from every kid they sign. NOBODY!!!! But for some reason many on volnation views every prospect as a star or a bust. It gets old.

Reactions: 3 people
Not too many guys left from that original staff.

True, but unfortunately I believe it was Thig that referred to him as something along the lines of "best LB in that cycle". I may be butchering his exact quote, but it was something similarly outrageous.

Not how it works

I know how it works. I wasn't going by the sidebar stuff by the recruit. He told Scout we were at the top of his lists but that was before the FSU offer so things changed fast. Believe me, I know how this stuff works from the recruiting services. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person
So, anybody know how this recruiting service stuff works? :unsure:

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back