'18 GA S Trey Dean (former UT commit)

four-star junior safety trey dean of dutchtown high school in hampton, ga., posted on his twitter account monday that he received a scholarship offer from tennessee.

"i want to thank god for allowing me to be offered by tennessee," he tweeted.

The 6-foot-2, 180-pound dean now holds offers from more than 15 schools, including florida, georgia tech, louisville, notre dame, penn state, south carolina, ucla, duke, vanderbilt and oregon state.

He's ranked by 247sports as the nation's no. 260 overall prospect and no. 20 safety in the 2018 class. In the industry-generated 247sports composite, he's a three-star prospect who's ranked the nation's no. 372 overall player and no. 29 safety.

eb5a4fb70e1fbfd581e41212266c4890.png

https://t.co/2KclqgQbph
eead925f0156741ae52e9a4dac7d72c5.png

394defa5895c7c0100b9019faa550b60.png

Four-star junior safety Trey Dean of Dutchtown High School in Hampton, Ga., told 247Sports' Luke Stampini that he's planning to visit Tennessee on Saturday to attend the Vols' spring practice.
callahan

Reactions: 2 people
I've watched film on his team and there's another kid who stood out more than him. I wasn't blown away at all. Good kid I hear but kind of over rated. Was also told if UGA wants him he's all there.

Four-star safety Trey Dean of Dutchtown High School in Hampton, Ga., was among the dozens of Tennessee targets who attended one of the Vols’ spring practices, and he said they made a good first impression on him during his trip to Knoxville. He said he will “be back up there” at some point, and he admitted Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, Tennessee, UCLA, Oregon and Texas are the teams he’s strongly considering. He’s currently planning to make a decision sometime in June, and Georgia is believed to be the favorite to land him.

- 247 (Callahan)

VN Store

Back