'17 FL WR Josh Palmer (UT Signee)

Catbone

Hit me baby one more time
4_4407130.jpg

Wide Receiver
Fort Lauderdale, FL (St. Thomas Aquinas)
Height: 6'1
Weight: 185

Josh Palmer, St. Thomas Aquinas, Wide Receiver
Joshua Palmer, St. Thomas Aquinas HS WR - Scout
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/3548
Joshua Palmer - Hudl

Recently decommitted from Syracuse. Visiting Tennessee. Looks to be a UCLA vs Vols battle at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Kind of a strange offer list. Offers from all over the country, but not a lot of elite schools.

Michigan stands out as a great offer, and Louisville is a very good one. Scout says he has a USC offer, but is the only service that says so - another very good offer if accurate. NC State, Nebraska, Pitt, UCLA are respectable. The rest are eh.

Tape looks solid. Reminds me of Brandon Johnson a bit, actually - no elite measurables but solid with good hands and catch radius.

I know Syracuse is not a monster program, but one things Babers knows is WR talent. Did he decommit because bigger programs are calling?

His game reminds me of Da'Rick. Very physical and always catches the ball at the highest point. Plays at a great school against great competition. I wouldn't be upset if he wants on board.

"Caught up with 3-Star Ft. Lauderdale WR Josh Palmer after his official visit with the Vols. Said he was really impressed with Tennessee, everything from the facilities to the coaches (Butch and Azzanni) as well as the business school and academic side of things.
He's remains interested in Syracuse, UCLA and Tennessee and is scheduled to visit UCLA officially next week. Said he doesn't have a date in mind to commit to a school, but said he wanted to do so before signing day."

“The facilities are great. I’d never been to Tennessee before. When I went there, I was very surprised with what they can do with the doctors and the weightroom and the training facilities — all that stuff.”

“I might have the opportunity to play early based on how I contribute to the team early, coming to practice and training camp. I spoke to some of the other freshmen that played. They said coach Z really knows what he’s doing, and he tries to get guys into the game, so be ready at any time.

“(Azzanni) is a great guy. He knows a lot about the wide receiver position. He’s very friendly and inclined. He’s all about the family spirit and what’s best for the kid.”
Scout

Reactions: 6 people
Really excited about this addition. I think he's going to be a really good player. Has great footwork off the line of scrimmage. Good size and speed as well

VN Store

Back