'17 Marlon Williams WR Mobile, AL (USC commit)

OrangeHammer

-Lost In Da Sauce-
Not sure if there's a thread for him, but it seems he's been committed to USC for about a year now but was just offered by UT and it seems Ignont is tweeting him about flipping. Apologies if he has a thread already, just wondered if anything else has any knowledge of this or if it's a possibility.

Seems as if he's retweeting a bunch of Vols tweets as well 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpg
    IMG_1908.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: 2 people
I would have bet money that it was TonyB that started a thread about a USC commit.

That's why I'm not a betting man...

If he's getting an offer this late in the game and has fellow Vol commits in his ear from the same state I'd say it's a situation worth watching. Just wondered if there's any fire behind the smoke.

Not sure if there's a thread for him, but it seems he's been committed to USC for about a year now but was just offered by UT and it seems Ignont is tweeting him about flipping. Apologies if he has a thread already, just wondered if anything else has any knowledge of this or if it's a possibility.

I didn't see one so feel free to make this his page...we are gonna need 247, Rivals, Scout, Hudl, and social media links :) I salute the guys who start the recruiting threads...it takes some work

Reactions: 1 person
I didn't see one so feel free to make this his page...we are gonna need 247, Rivals, Scout, Hudl, and social media links :) I salute the guys who start the recruiting threads...it takes some work

Too much work on mobile, you'll take the info I provided, which is none, and you'll like it.

Reactions: 6 people
"Tennessee offered him yesterday and Marlon just told me it came out of the blue.

Coach Thigpen messaged him on Sunday.

Williams is committed to Southern Cal, but is listening to the Vols. Williams said Tennessee told him they need a playmaker. Obviously, we know that Josh Malone's plans are to head to the NFL.

Williams is planning on taking three visits in January. The 13th he's going to LSU. On Jan. 20th, he's going to Southern Cal, and right now he thinks he will visit Tennessee on January 27th. But he admits he has alot to learn about Tennessee at this point as he has not had communication with the Vols till yesterday.

He also said he's looking for a spread offense and a team that throws the ball."

- Hubbs

Reactions: 3 people
Too much work on mobile, you'll take the info I provided, which is none, and you'll like it.

Alright..I'll help out since I'm sitting on the couch :)...maybe a mod can move it

Marlon Williams
Wide Receiver
3 STARS
McGill Toolen
Mobile, AL
RR: 5.6
Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 189 lbs
Class: 2017

Marlon Williams, McGill Toolen, Wide Receiver
Marlon Williams - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/5875
Marlon Williams, McGill-Toolen HS WR - Scout
Marlon Williams - Hudl
Twitter
https://twitter.com/thereall__6

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Tee Martin is his primary recruiter and Tee is one of the best in the nation. I think I'll take Tee's opinion over Catdogs. At least when Tee talks in comes from his mouth

Plz post more Catdog. I need some good laughs. Purrrr purrrr

Tee Martin is his primary recruiter and Tee is one of the best in the nation. I think I'll take Tee's opinion over Catdogs. At least when Tee talks in comes from his mouth

You think it's possible USC told him to look around?

You think it's possible USC told him to look around?

Oh I'm more than sure. But I don't think Tee Martin the #1 recruiter what was it, 2 years ago? Would accept a commit from a scrub...let alone invest a significant amount of time and resources is he didn't fit the bill

Maybe he didn't have the season they were hoping but you get my drift..

Same HS as the QB we were recruiting who was committed to play baseball for Auburn.

Really don't understand what the deal is. Hope we get this dude

Will be tough to flip with Tee being the recruiter...and from the same home town...but who knows?

USC is in on a four and a five star WR. they only have so many slots available for those 4/5 stars.

he doesn't have elite speed like the wr thomas kid from illinois..i would pass on him if i was the staff..they need speed on the outside up on the "Hill"

Anyone else think all these random WR names popping up out of nowhere are coming from future OC? Quite a few names out of nowhere that we weren't even in on before

VN Store

Back