Vertical- 20.2"

Class of 2019

Stats: Lloyd Murray ii's (Wichita Falls, TX) Football Stats

247 Sports

Hudl

Max Preps

Scout

NCSA

UT offered on 12-23-16: http://www.volnation.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13403614&postcount=10126

Last edited:
“Tennessee is one of my top schools. They have always been a top competitor in the SEC. Coach (Butch) Jones does a great job developing his players. I want to keep learning more about them.”
247sports

Reactions: 4 people
Not rated as far as I can tell, but already has a solid offer list with only 5 offers. FSU, ND, Oklahoma, TCU, and UT.

So, 5 days ago he wanted to learn more about Tennessee and now he's an FSU commit?

Don't think the young man really cared to learn too much more about UT. No biggie, just shows that these young men say what they say according to who they are talking to.

So, 5 days ago he wanted to learn more about Tennessee and now he's an FSU commit?

Don't think the young man really cared to learn too much more about UT. No biggie, just shows that these young men say what they say according to who they are talking to.

Agree with you on this mostly. Murray actually committed to FSU on 3-2-17 so 4 days ago he was lying to somebody or leading somebody the wrong way. :eek:hmy:

Agree with you on this mostly. Murray actually committed to FSU on 3-2-17 so 4 days ago he was lying to somebody or leading somebody the wrong way. :eek:hmy:

I'm a dumbass. I've thought today was the 7th all day...lol.

This school has a running back Daimarqua Foster, who ran for 3270 yds last season. It's not a typo. He's good. He was named the AP Class 4A Offensive Player of the Year as a junior.

“(Butch) Jones does a great job developing his players. I want to keep learning more about them.”

This poor kid.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back