Squat- 430

Class of 2018

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

Gridiron Mom Insider

UT offered 12-1-16: http://www.volnation.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13337795&postcount=10055

Two other schools have also offered up to date in Georgia Tech & Virginia Tech. Tommy Thigpen is assigned to this recruit.

Last edited:
1534776.jpg

Darnell Jefferies

6'3" 265lbs., DT, high school junior,
Newton High School, Covington, GA,
Bench Press- 330
Squat- 430

Class of 2018

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

Gridiron Mom Insider

UT offered 12-1-16: http://www.volnation.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13337795&postcount=10055

Two other schools have also offered up to date in Georgia Tech & Virginia Tech. Tommy Thigpen is assigned to this recruit.

He has the look of a hungry man that just had his biscuits taken away.

could someone LSU Freak that with butch jone's face for the mask and a UGA over the building?

I want someone to "shop" that gif like LSU freak would do. Put Butch jones face over V's mask. and then put "UGA" on the building getting blown up.

That players hate Kirby?

Yes, I assume that you aren't just assuming that, right? You've actually heard from someone that the players don't like Kirby? Or are you just assuming that because they aren't recruiting well, which wouldn't actually mean that the players hate Kirby.

Reactions: 1 person
Yes, I assume that you aren't just assuming that, right? You've actually heard from someone that the players don't like Kirby? Or are you just assuming that because they aren't recruiting well, which wouldn't actually mean that the players hate Kirby.

Well its partly from last season and all the lockerroom turmoil and partly i hate georgia so any rumor of that magnitude should spread to all corners of the earth.

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back