'17 JUCO CB Keisean Nixon (South Carolina Commit 12/14/2016)

Ron Swanson

Offense Wins Championships.
NIXON-PR0.JPG

Arizona Western C.C.
Yuma, AZ
RR: 5.5
Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 195 lbs
Class: 2017

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/134322

Keisean Nixon, Arizona Western College, Cornerback

Keisean Nixon - Hudl

Vols offered.

Reactions: 8 people
Doesn't necessarily look like the fastest young man (at least from the little I watched), but definitely seems to have an eye for the ball. Curious on his 40 time.

NIXON-PR0.JPG

Arizona Western C.C.
Yuma, AZ
RR: 5.5
Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 195 lbs
Class: 2017

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/134322

Keisean Nixon, Arizona Western College, Cornerback

Keisean Nixon - Hudl

Vols offered.

We need to rethink our recruiting.. Three Star athletes are great for non-power 5 conferences. However, they will not produce a Championship team in major conferences, especially the SEC.. I know this is going to sound like the analysis of "Captain Obvious", but Alabama is dominant and embarrasses everyone because they load up with 5 and 4 star athletes..

We need to get serious about recruiting the very best and let the other teams have what is left. If our recruiters and coaches can't sell our program, we need to clean them out and get some who can.

Reactions: 1 person
Do you think this offer is related to Cheyenne Lubruzza's comments about his in-home visit with Oregeron going well?

Maybe but more likely because our defense is awful and we need all the help we can get. This kid goes to same JUCO as Kongbo and has some good offers.

Hope he visits and signs with UT.

Reactions: 3 people
Doesn't necessarily look like the fastest young man (at least from the little I watched), but definitely seems to have an eye for the ball. Curious on his 40 time.

Definitely looks fast enough. Would be a solid pick up.

We need to rethink our recruiting.. Three Star athletes are great for non-power 5 conferences. However, they will not produce a Championship team in major conferences, especially the SEC.. I know this is going to sound like the analysis of "Captain Obvious", but Alabama is dominant and embarrasses everyone because they load up with 5 and 4 star athletes..

We need to get serious about recruiting the very best and let the other teams have what is left. If our recruiters and coaches can't sell our program, we need to clean them out and get some who can.

now this is a refreshing topic of discussion!

Reactions: 3 people
I think Justin Martin may still work out, but after Riyahd Jones and DJ Henderson I'm wary of taking these JUCO dbs

Are you'll making fun of the way I do my individual recruit threads guys? What's wrong with it? It's no different in format than most others do it. I just add more to mine than others. Thanks for all the appreciation guys for trying to help this place.

That's the way this place is though. Not everybody is the same guys & don't do things the same way. This place is ridiculous sometimes for how people treat or say things to others that has no heart at all in it. I might go overboard on what I provide but it's the way I do it guys.

Don't like it then either I will completely stop trying to help with these threads or you'll can just overlook them & move on. That's how I feel about it. I'm tired of being poked fun at the way I do these individual recruit threads. Somebody always has something unfair to say about them when I'm doing my best & providing plenty of information clearly to see & read.

First off. What makes you think we were making fun of your threads? I could have been speaking of someone else's threads. I wasn't, but I could have been.

Secondly. I wasn't making fun of your threads at all. I don't like them. Bottom line...no punches pulled. IMO they suck. Am I alone in that? I don't know. I have never asked anyone else.

Your solution is to ignore them. Well I say that is a load of crap too. If I put you on ignore now....or ignore the recruits thread because you posted it. I could lose out on information that I may want to read about.

Instead, what I have to go through is first deciphering which of the hundreds of threads you have started about recruits, whether pertinent or not, we are actually trying to pursue to any real degree. Then I have to suffer through the absolutely horrible op (which by the way does NOT look like others) to glean any kind of information.

Once I've made it through all of that crap, if I have any inclination to return to said thread again to see what someone I actually do respect on here has to say about the recruit, then I have to scroll through post after post of you responding to anything someone posts in your thread. It's like you feel obligated to respond to everyone because it's "your thread".

So yeah....I guess in short I'm saying I vote for you to stop completely because IMO your threads are garbage.

Too harsh. Don't care. You could have just as easily left those two posts alone, but instead you chose to make a big deal out of it. Guess what? You got a big deal back this time.

Reactions: 7 people
First off. What makes you think we were making fun of your threads? I could have been speaking of someone else's threads. I wasn't, but I could have been.

Secondly. I wasn't making fun of your threads at all. I don't like them. Bottom line...no punches pulled. IMO they suck. Am I alone in that? I don't know. I have never asked anyone else.

Your solution is to ignore them. Well I say that is a load of crap too. If I put you on ignore now....or ignore the recruits thread because you posted it. I could lose out on information that I may want to read about.

Instead, what I have to go through is first deciphering which of the hundreds of threads you have started about recruits, whether pertinent or not, we are actually trying to pursue to any real degree. Then I have to suffer through the absolutely horrible op (which by the way does NOT look like others) to glean any kind of information.

Once I've made it through all of that crap, if I have any inclination to return to said thread again to see what someone I actually do respect on here has to say about the recruit, then I have to scroll through post after post of you responding to anything someone posts in your thread. It's like you feel obligated to respond to everyone because it's "your thread".

So yeah....I guess in short I'm saying I vote for you to stop completely because IMO your threads are garbage.

Too harsh. Don't care. You could have just as easily left those two posts alone, but instead you chose to make a big deal out of it. Guess what? You got a big deal back this time.

You do know you typed all this out and its going to disappear in mod land, right?

You do know you typed all this out and its going to disappear in mod land, right?

I hope not, That needed to be said I know I feel the same way. I avoid most of his threads cause of exactly what Bald described. Wish he wasn't allow to start recruiting threads.

VN Store

Back