'17 LA QB Keytaon Thompson (current MSU commit)

Reactions: 3 people
Would be nice to have a top flight DTqb in this class. I'm sure the negative recruiting against MSU is at fever pitch.

I think I read somewhere he has over 5000 total yds this season. He has some crazy good numbers and a big arm.

This kid seriously looks like he will be a monster QB in college. Good film, good size already. He should be on Butch's must get list.

Reactions: 1 person
Who would be his QB coach if he came here? I would rather place my trust in Dan Mullen and his track record for developing QB's.

Who would be his QB coach if he came here? I would rather place my trust in Dan Mullen and his track record for developing QB's.

Real nice. Go pull for the puppies since you want to recruit for them. Talk about the QB coaching needs in the coaching change thread. I am beginning to absolutely hate other Tennessee fans. Guy won't make a decision based on your opinion but they do read stuff about themselves like any other human being would.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Real nice. Go pull for the puppies since you want to recruit for them. Talk about the QB coaching needs in the coaching change thread. I am beginning to absolutely hate other Tennessee fans. Guy want make a decision based on your opinion but they do read stuff about themselves like any other human being would.

Just stating the obvious. If you do not think these kids are looking realistically at the scenarios then you would have to be closed minded. Mullen can market Dak Prescott. Who would Butch market to this kid?

Just stating the obvious. If you do not think these kids are looking realistically at the scenarios then you would have to be closed minded. Mullen can market Dak Prescott. Who would Butch market to this kid?

The great fanbase who always supports the players and program. They are adding a QB coach and Dobbs has done pretty well. They look at several things and not just one and I would hope this kid is not only better than Dobbs coming out of high school but has the mentality he is better than both Josh and Dak. HE WOULD MARKET TENNESSEE to answer your question.

Would be nice to have a top flight DTqb in this class. I'm sure the negative recruiting against MSU is at fever pitch.
Agreed. I don't know how many scholarships are available for next year, but I'd love to see a focus on defense and the O-line. Depth along both lines is a must to compete. Linebacker and DB worries me a bit also. I'm taking up a collection for insurance policies for Barnett and JRM in hopes of sweetening the pot țo have them come back ! GBO !!:rock:

Always good to have a TN fan on here supporting our team.
Coaching staff doing everything they can to bring in talent and idiots have to spew their garbage.
Why don't you stfu

Reactions: 18 people
This would simply be outstanding. Thompson would be big time in this O. We all could breath easy for a half dozen years with JG and KT as the future. Make it happen, Butch!

Take off the orange blinders. Dak Prescott and Tim Tebow are some of the best in cfb. Dan Mullen can develop big physical QBs like no one else.

Reactions: 2 people
Take off the orange blinders. Dak Prescott and Tim Tebow are some of the best in cfb. Dan Mullen can develop big physical QBs like no one else.

Tim Tebow isn't a good argument. How'd that work out for him at the next level? He was good. Just like Manziel, he had a great crew around him in college.

What does that have to do with acting like we have nothing to offer? That goes beyond being a worrywart. That is actively rooting against your own coaching staff...

Reactions: 3 people
If I'm a big QB from LA and am not biased toward a particular team, Mullen with nearby Miss State has my attention. Tennessee doesn't really have a QB coach.

What's so bad about saying that? :crazy:

If I'm a big QB from LA and am not biased toward a particular team, Mullen with nearby Miss State has my attention. Tennessee doesn't really have a QB coach.

Once again...the "concerned" portion of your point? :hmm:

Who is the QB coach for MSU?
Thought so, you dont know or if they have a qb coach

Who is the QB coach for MSU?
Thought so, you dont know or if they have a qb coach

Mullen coaches them up. I said that. Dobbs has his moments, but is certainly not elite. Very inconsistent. That's where the concern comes in. I'd like to see someone come in that can help with the QBs.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back