'18 CA WR Amona-Ra St. Brown

1591338.jpg

Amon-Ra St. Brown

4* player, 6'1" 187lbs., .9766 composite score, WR,
high school junior, Mater Dei High School, Anaheim, CA,
Class of 2018

#5th WR & #38th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class. UT offered a scholarship on 10-25-16: Tennessee offers top-100 receiver

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

Max Preps

ESPN

UT recently offered(see above) but the two favorites as of right now are Notre Dame & USC. In total ~15 schools have offered scholarships to date.

Last edited:
No, you're right. It's supposed to be Amon-Ra St. Brown without the "a" on the end of the 1st name. I botched another one. :eek:hmy:

Sorry bout that. Freak could you fix this please without me starting a thread in the help section? Again, It's supposed to be Amon-Ra St. Brown. Thanks!

Last edited:
chris, this is how all recruiting services have him listed as Amona-Ra St. Brown. That's how I listed him too.

Literally, every single link you have posted above lists him as Amon-Ra (no A) St. Brown.

Not to mention that I'm sure he is named after the Egyptian sun god, Amon-Ra, just as his brother Osiris is named after the Egyptian god of the afterlife.

Reactions: 1 person
Literally, every single link you have posted above lists him as Amon-Ra (no A) St. Brown.

Not to mention that I'm sure he is named after the Egyptian sun god, Amon-Ra, just as his brother Osiris is named after the Egyptian god of the afterlife.

I reposted just above your post. Please read it. I botched it. :eek:hmy: Thanks!

Not a chance he comes to UT. With a name like that, his head is so big, he'll be gone before breakfast.

Serious about Egyptian culture, they are..

VN Store

Back