nicksjuzunk

Coming home soon.
4_4344041.jpg

6'4" (hudl)
220 (hudl)
40 yd: 4.6 (hudl)
Jones High School
Orlando FL

Committed, 10/30/2016. Awaiting confirmation from the recruiting services.

James Brown, Jones, Pro-Style Quarterback

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/maple/187758

James Brown - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Highlight Mix - James Brown highlights - Hudl

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
He had the measurables of a WR, unless he adds 30 pounds. Then he'd probably lose his speed though 🤔

James said last spring that Tennessee was his dream school.

"It's because it was a childhood dream of mine when I was little. I grew up watching them a lot with my uncle," Brown said. "The football program just flows over there with the tradition they have and everything. ... Why wouldn't you want to go there?"

On the season, Brown has 11 catches for 201 yards and four touchdowns, and he has rushed for 170 yards and three touchdowns on 15 carries, and he is 16-of-19 passing for 135 yards and three more TDs.
- per Orlando Sentinel.

Reactions: 5 people
Don't believe this guy had a real commitable offer. Hasn't talked to butch jones so I am betting he is really a commitment.
For the kids sake I hope I am wrong.

Reactions: 1 person
Gonna be real irritating if we lose Chase, this might be a sign that commits are about to start jumping ship.

or, the coaches are aware of impending transfers that changes the numbers of each position that needs to be recruited.

Wouldn't be shocked to lose some Wolf's, based on their production.

I don't feel good nanananananana
I knew that I wouldn't nanananananana

I don't feel good nanananananana
I knew that I wouldn't nanananananana

Not good, not good, about this recruit

Reactions: 1 person
"He's scheduled to lock in his commitment with Butch a little later this AM."

- Fortenberry

247 has him as a hard commit and have verified he did commit, time to change the title to commit. Watching his film, he will get ranked, probably as a 3. He didn't have any film out as a TE, he was rated 0 as a QB but think he is coming as a TE? Right?

why would you even throw that out there?

Because his dad said that the coaches told him we are only taking one TE this class… Chase has been committed up to this point. All of a sudden we have offered someone else at TE yesterday morning and he committed last night. Something doesn't seem right. His dad also said that he was listening to other schools, because things are starting to get tight with numbers at Tennessee, and he was concerned a little bit.

VN Store

Back