'17' Juco S Johnathan Abram

Most sites listed him as a 3 star. I know I know 3 star u. But he has since picked up the play hence the offers he has.

I just highly doubt we seriously go after anymore 3* recruits for 2017. Not disrespecting you & posting him because it gives the recruit publicity anyhow. I just think we're 3* out right now for 2017 recruits. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person
I just highly doubt we seriously go after anymore 3* recruits for 2017. Not disrespecting you & posting him because it gives the recruit publicity anyhow. I just think we're 3* out right now for 2017 recruits. Thanks!

If you look at his profile he is not even rated as a juco. Now I dont think 247 rates Juco players till later but since he has been at Juco he has picked up offers from TN, Bama, Lsu, Ole Miss, Oklahoma just to name a few. So to say he is not a take would mot be correct plus he is working on setting up an Ov to us.

Reactions: 2 people
Kid looks Like very good athlete and has already played in the SEC. With the offers he has he is definitely a take. Pretty sure when the Juco rankings come out he will be highly rated.

If you look at his profile he is not even rated as a juco. Now I dont think 247 rates Juco players till later but since he has been at Juco he has picked up offers from TN, Bama, Lsu, Ole Miss, Oklahoma just to name a few. So to say he is not a take would mot be correct plus he is working on setting up an Ov to us.

You are right about the JUCO part & not rating them until later. I was just saying in my honest opinion CBJ isn't going after anymore 3* recruits for 2017. Now, he is a little short of a 4* recruit by only one of the recruiting services that I use.

He doesn't look like a 3* player though either because I also watched a couple of videos on him. We'll see but unless he jumps up to a 4* status I don't see Butch puling the trigger.

You are right about the JUCO part & not rating them until later. I was just saying in my honest opinion CBJ isn't going after anymore 3* recruits for 2017. Now, he is a little short of a 4* recruit by only one of the recruiting services that I use.

He doesn't look like a 3* player though either because I also watched a couple of videos on him. We'll see but unless he jumps up to a 4* status I don't see Butch puling the trigger.

So you think Butch is waiting on the recruiting services to bump him up to a 4* before making a decision to take him? lolololol

Reactions: 10 people

Because the coaches care so much about stars, they set a limit...

So you think Butch is waiting on the recruiting services to bump him up to a 4* before making a decision to take him? lolololol

lol no kidding.

Some of these people need to read what they say before they hit "post."

lol no kidding.

Some of these people need to read what they say before they hit "post."

What was wrong with what I posted? I simply said I think CBJ is done with the 3* recruits for 2017. If we're going to strengthen the 2017 signing class that's exactly what is going to have to happen & also let some of our already 2017 commits go to get 4* & 5* recruits.

It's my opinion but many others on here as well. If this kid fits well for us then I'm all for getting him on our side. I'm not against the posting of any recruits. Just telling my opinion. That's all guys.

Thank you for an Ignore Button. Not sure that I can read to much more nonsense. Had to back away from a pen for fearing that I would stab myself in the eye after reading some of the comments in a few different threads.

Thank you for an Ignore Button. Not sure that I can read to much more nonsense. Had to back away from a pen for fearing that I would stab myself in the eye after reading some of the comments in a few different threads.

If you're referring to me "Ignore" away buddy. If I hit "Ignore" for every person that offended me then It would leave me with only a few members to post to.

I never "Ignore" a single person because we're all human beings & we are all full of opinions. We all just don't agree with each other & when that happens it sets off a firestorm.

JUCO's are pretty much a hit and miss deal. Some get it and some don't. Blair was a bust and the jury is still out on JK. Martin is pretty much a bust too. Maybe this guy is the one to make it.

If you're referring to me "Ignore" away buddy. If I hit "Ignore" for every person that offended me then It would leave me with only a few members to post to.

I never "Ignore" a single person because we're all human beings & we are all full of opinions. We all just don't agree with each other & when that happens it sets off a firestorm.

Here here !

But as far as 3 stars go...

There would be no NFL with out the *3 stah athlete 😎.

They're competitors. They're hungry, because of being underrated!

Unda-dawgz!!!

Here here !

But as far as 3 stars go...

There would be no NFL with out the *3 stah athlete 😎.

They're competitors. They're hungry, because of being underrated!

Unda-dawgz!!!

I agree with you about the 3* star thing. Cam is in that class himself. It's just few & far between that these 3* kids go on to make it in the NFL. It's your 4* & 5* studs that go that far more than the 2* & 3* players. You take a kid focused & work ethic like Cam & yes then you have a 3* gem but again not many of those willing to do what it takes to become a star.

VN Store

Back