'17 class has 1 OL commit

madbamahater

2017 class has 1 verbal commitment for an offensive lineman. I believe Tennessee currently has 25 commitments. How many can Butch sign? Why the absolute ineptness of having or recruiting high quality lineman on the offensive side? I just simply don't get why he doesn't sign 4/5 a class......

Reactions: 1 person
2017 class has 1 verbal commitment for an offensive lineman. I believe Tennessee currently has 25 commitments. How many can Butch sign? Why the absolute ineptness of having or recruiting high quality lineman on the offensive side? I just simply don't get why he doesn't sign 4/5 a class......

Is this serious? we are favorites for a 5 star, a 4 star and whatever the new offer is ranked.

Reactions: 5 people

5* Tackle Trey Smith, 4* Tackle/Guard TJ Moore, and 3* Star Tackle K'Rojhn Calbert all look very promising and we lead for at the moment.

Reactions: 8 people
Goes back to Doolittle. Had Kiffin not bolted for USC, the line of scrimmage at UT would've been priority and among the best in Nation

Yeah if only Kiffin hadn't left.....streets would be paved with gold and trees would grow $20 bills instead of leaves.

Commitments mean nothing until the ink is dry in February. We've seen that too many times to our benefit and detriment. Let the recruiting cycle play out and don't stress. It'll all work out.

We used to have a cousin just like you whining about this kind of stuff every year at family reunions. When Granny died, the biggest argument was who got her frying pan that she hit him over the head with.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back