It's time - Who is next

A Bad Arse LB would be a nice and much needed get, a DT of the same ilk would do too.

Don't see anyone committing for a while. All our big targets will choose in December. Maybe 2018 Justin Fields but he's stacking offers.

Everyone complaining about 3 star players, I would like to remind you one Cam Sutton was a 3 star player coming outta high school... I'd gladly have 20 3 stars like him!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Cotman, Henderson, Labruzza, Murphy, Bumphus and Bennett are all within 2 one hundredths of a point from being ranked as a "4 star". They could all easily be bumped just a smidge to get that fourth star by the end of the season.

Reactions: 3 people
have you seen the offer lists on the three stars we have committed now...not to shabby...:twocents:

GO VOLS...BEAT COCKS!

No one is against 3 stars here. It's just the fact we should be recruiting on a higher level.

Look at Bama's commits over the past few years.

2013-2016 Bama

5 Stars - 20
4 Stars - 56
3 Stars - 25

Totals Players Signed: 101

2013-2016 TN

5 Stars - 1
4 Stars - 42
3 Stars - 57

Total Players Signed: 100

This data is from 247sports Composite Rankings. I believe that combines the major recruiting services and gets the "average" value.

Butch has done a DECENT job in recruiting so far, but he must step it up if we expect to even compete on their level.

Those extra 3 stars we're pulling in are 5 stars Bama is going after and succeeding in bringing them in.

Sorry to say, not all 3 stars turn into Cam Sutton. Those are "GEMS". :)

Reactions: 6 people
Everyone complaining about 3 star players, I would like to remind you one Cam Sutton was a 3 star player coming outta high school... I'd gladly have 20 3 stars like him!!!

I hate it when people say this. Go look at Bamas recruiting classes this year and in the past then come back and support the stars mean nothing argument. We sound like Vandy fans claiming every low ranked player is the next jordan Matthew's

Reactions: 9 people
I hate it when people say this. Go look at Bamas recruiting classes this year and in the past then come back and support the stars mean nothing argument. We sound like Vandy fans claiming every low ranked player is the next jordan Matthew's

Exactly. Some folks need to remove the orange shades!

I think Butch's prediction that a number of our current commits, mostly 3 stars, would decommitt from a top 20 nationally ranked and probable SEC East champion is back-firing

Cotman, Henderson, Labruzza, Murphy, Bumphus and Bennett are all within 2 one hundredths of a point from being ranked as a "4 star". They could all easily be bumped just a smidge to get that fourth star by the end of the season.

Only want if all are within 2 one hundredths of a point from being ranked as a "5 star".

That probably shouldn't be blue font in all seriousness.

Reactions: 1 person

Only want if all are within 2 one hundredths of a point from being ranked as a "5 star".

That probably shouldn't be blue font in all seriousness.

Murphy should get a bump since most services are taking notice of his season so far. Cotman might receive the bump based on his season so far. He just has to keep it up. I don't see the others getting the bump.

VN Store

Back