McMinnville, TN
RR: 5.6
Ht: 6'6"
Wt: 285 lbs
Class: 2017

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/181185

K'Rojhn Calbert, Warren County, Offensive Tackle

K'Rojhn Calbert - Hudl

As we've alluded to on the board, this is setting up to be a finish filled with drama as the Vols continue to chase a number of players at a number of different positions.

And one name we continued to watch is instate offensive lineman K'rojhn Calbert. The big man from McMinnville continues to pull in offers. He was at Tennessee's game against Alabama and the Vols stay in touch with him frequently at this point.

-Fortenberry

247 also lists him as a visitor for the Ohio and UF games.

Reactions: 1 person
There has to be a few quality OL out there that will pan out to be durable, technic driven, and productive players for us. I know the staff is addressing these issues, but our depth isn't there yet. We have depth but not dependable depth.

He had an acl injury as a freshman. This will only be his second full season of high school football. He has just been playing basketball. My brother is a basketball coach at his school. He said he caught Butch's eye at the satellite camp earlier this year.

Reactions: 2 people
His offer list is average, but he has good size and the name is 5 star. Anyone know if he has a bit of a mean streak? I'd like some more Jack Jones sort of attitudes.

Reactions: 1 person
His offer list is average, but he has good size and the name is 5 star. Anyone know if he has a bit of a mean streak? I'd like some more Jack Jones sort of attitudes.

Played Siegel tonight, matched up with 2019 DE Joseph Anderson. Was a good battle all night. didn't seem to have much of a mean streak from what I saw.

Played Siegel tonight, matched up with 2019 DE Joseph Anderson. Was a good battle all night. didn't seem to have much of a mean streak from what I saw.

I have seen him play basketball and football. He does not have a mean streak. Nice kid, moves well for a big man, does his job, but he doesn't stand out. Part of that may be because Warren County isn't very good. I am no expert, but I think he would do well at a smaller school. I hope I am wrong, and wish him nothing but good things, but I just don't see it.

I have seen him play basketball and football. He does not have a mean streak. Nice kid, moves well for a big man, does his job, but he doesn't stand out. Part of that may be because Warren County isn't very good. I am no expert, but I think he would do well at a smaller school. I hope I am wrong, and wish him nothing but good things, but I just don't see it.

I am from Warren County and know about him. He is massive but isn't aggressive at all. Great kid though.

He wants to be a Vol. I think the coaches are just trying to see where Smith, Moore, etc land then if there is room bring him on.

he three-star senior offensive lineman from Warren County High School in McMinnville, Tenn., has visited the Vols for three of their home games this season, including their game against Alabama last weekend, and he said he still believes he will “get an offer from them” at some point.

“They’re really nice to me, and they love me,” said Calbert, who’s ranked the nation’s No. 697 overall prospect and No. 75 offensive tackle in the 247Sports Composite for the 2017 class. “I believe I’ll get an offer. I don’t know how soon, but I believe I’ll get one.

“The interest in both of us has gone up pretty high. We like each other, and I definitely love them. We love each other. Let’s just put it that way. We love each other.”

The 6-foot-5, 285-pound Calbert has received offers from nearly a dozen teams after adding offers from Illinois and South Florida on Thursday.

Reactions: 3 people
So how did they come up with a Georgia Crystal Ball prediction when I do not even see a Georgia offer and he clearly wants to be a Vol? In fact they list South Carolina as "warm".

You'll just have to understand how 247 Sports works. It can be strange until you get used to it. The "warm" & warmer" categories do mean what they do.

That's those teams listed as that are higher up on the recruits board but not necessarily they will pick the one that's listed over the other school. Sometime they'll just list "favorite" too for a recruit beside a school & not "warm or "warmer".

I am with you though the Crystal Ball predictions. Those are just crazy. Why pick a school that doesn't even have an offer? It's just somebody assuming that the recruit will get that offer & accept them over the rest.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back