'19 TN LB/DE Jackson Hannah

Reactions: 1 person
“I think Coach Pruitt is a great coach. He was the one who wanted me at Alabama. I haven’t talked to them much since he got to Tennessee, though. I don’t know if I’m the kind of guy they are looking for in their scheme.” – Rivals250 linebacker Jackson Hannah

“I think Coach Pruitt is a great coach. He was the one who wanted me at Alabama. I haven’t talked to them much since he got to Tennessee, though. I don’t know if I’m the kind of guy they are looking for in their scheme.” – Rivals250 linebacker Jackson Hannah

That quote makes me feel bad for the guy lol.

My cousin played with him at MBA. Says he wants to go somewhere he would get to potentially start coming in as s freshman (Arkansas, Duke, Cal are his main interests). Would be surprised if Pruitt wants to add him here despite what Hannah said in his quote (about Pruitt wanting him while at Bama).

My cousin played with him at MBA. Says he wants to go somewhere he would get to potentially start coming in as s freshman (Arkansas, Duke, Cal are his main interests). Would be surprised if Pruitt wants to add him here despite what Hannah said in his quote (about Pruitt wanting him while at Bama).

Kids need to realize that they won't always start and sometimes it's better to go to a school that will have you projected as a starter as a SO or RS FR

Kids need to realize that they won't always start and sometimes it's better to go to a school that will have you projected as a starter as a SO or RS FR

Some guys love the sport too much to sit. With the odds of making it as a pro fairly slim, you can’t fault a kid for wanting to play.

Reactions: 2 people
Some guys love the sport too much to sit. With the odds of making it as a pro fairly slim, you can’t fault a kid for wanting to play.

Also understood that he’s a great camper. Not to say that he isn’t good, but in comparison, he camps much better than he plays.

Also understood that he’s a great camper. Not to say that he isn’t good, but in comparison, he camps much better than he plays.

Yeah it’ll be hard to tell until he steps on a college field. If he isn’t as good as his camps show then choosing a school he can play at is probably his smartest choice. Better than ending up like Dillon Bates has here as a career special teamer.

They have lots of needs. A bunch of freshmen could start there. Whatever depth Riley had is pretty much drying up. Gonna be bare bones a couple of years for the cornhuskers.

There’s also an excitement around Nebraska football that hasn’t been there since the 90s. They prob gonna be alright.

There’s also an excitement around Nebraska football that hasn’t been there since the 90s. They prob gonna be alright.

probably, and they play on the right side of the big 10 to do it fairly quickly. recruiting to Lincoln though is still not the easiest thing. NE made their living in the big 8 and early on in the big 12 on partial and non qualifiers. once the big 12 put the kibosh on that, they kinda got average pretty quick. well, that and Tom Osbourne retiring.:)

Frost is going to destroy the Big 10

Naw... they'll average 8 to 9 wins though and occasionally make a run.

Dude's a good coach but he isn't God. Nobody is going to destroy James Franklin at Penn State, Jim Harbaugh at Michigan, and Urban Meyer at Ohio State from little ole Nebraska.

VN Store

Back