List of visitors UGA bringing in this weekend

sanddune50

Just thought it would be interesting to see some of the names both teams are after.

From UGA site

Current UGA Commits

Jake Fromm
Adam Anderson
Richard Lecounte III
Netori Johnson
Jaden Hunter
Justin Shaffer
Max Wray
Trey Blount
Andrew Thomas
William Poole III
D'Antne Demery
Devonte Wyatt

2017 UGA Top Targets

Kenney Britt
Aubrey Solomon
Walter Grant
Leonard Warner
Nico Collins
Deangelo Gibbs
Monty Rice
Marquez Bembry
Cam Akers
Jeffrey Okudah
Tray Bishop
Aaron Sterling
Nate McBride
Jeremiah Holloman
Tyler Taylor
Malik Herring
Cole Phillips
Brenton King

2018 UGA Targets

Trey Hill
Stephon Wynn
Christian Armstrong
Jamaree Sayler
Derrik Allen
Myles Sims
Kearis Jackson
Reuben Unije
Nolan Edmonds
Lyn-J Dixon
Doug Johnson
Quay Walker
TK Chimedza
Justin Mascoll
Christian Tutt
Taylor Upshaw
Chris Smith

2019/2020 UGA Targets

Keiondre Jones
Nolan Smith
Steele Chambers
Jaylen McCollough
J.D. Bertrand
Ryland Goede
Dominick Blaylock
Mike Robertson Jr.
Jashawn Sheffield
Tee Webb
Trey Sanders
Chris Hinton
Myles Hinton
Jonathan Sewell

Reactions: 2 people
It'll be a great recruiting day for UGA. All those targets will watch the game and think "Wow, if I go here I'll get immediate playing time!".

Reactions: 2 people
It'll be a great recruiting day for UGA. All those targets will watch the game and think "Wow, if I go here I'll get immediate playing time!".

Orrrr they can watch the Vols whip dat azz and thing "Wow, if I go to UT I can be part of something special! And whip the dawgs azzes every year to boot."

Reactions: 8 people
I think Cam Akers is using this trip to see the Vols... I thought everywhere I have read, it is between us and FL St., and maybe Ohst and one other, but not GA...?

That was my first thought too. I had his football card btw. Chris Hinton T (the 'T' was for tackle). Played for the Colts.

Just as impressive of a lists that we had for the UF game. I think we had a few more players though in total.

After they scored that late touchdown to "win the game" (they thought) there was a shot of a bunch of young big guys ( not in uniform) going crazy. Probably the recruits they had in.

Butch taking recruits like

tumblr_nanldqXpyj1tc2v0ho1_400.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Meh, overall it was still probably a pretty good recruiting day for Georgia. They got to see Sanford/UGA fans as loud and excited as it gets and whether Jennings comes down with that ball or not should have no impact on their decisions.

Reactions: 1 person
Meh, overall it was still probably a pretty good recruiting day for Georgia. They got to see Sanford/UGA fans as loud and excited as it gets and whether Jennings comes down with that ball or not should have no impact on their decisions.

Lol right. Think again. Another year, another overrated UGA team

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back