Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordan4vols

03' Alum
I'm up late/early rocking my son to sleep and other thread almost at 12k. This thread ends the streak. Let's do this thing

Reactions: 4 people
Some more TS thoughts, some good, some bad...

They will run the read option with the big three a in the back field a lot.

Butch has a lot riding on this. If he loses, he is gonna lose the team. The trust will fall apart.

I have quite the feeling we may win be 3 touchdowns.

The question for this one is do you really feel that this game is that much of a watershed game for Butch...

Yes. To much talent, to much experience. There is zero excuse. Donors will be livid. Donors run the system. Only way to redeem himself would be to win out. They would give him one more year and then the door

Saturdaybwill tell us all you need to know. If we win, we are golden, if we lose, butch will be on his way out. Thankfully if another coach were to come aboard we have plenty of talent unlike what butch inherited. Butch has done the perfect example of how to rebuild, now he has to win.......... If he were to lose, The next hire would be a big name.

I think this game will go much like va tech. Tennessee will cause chaos on defense and the full offense will be unloaded. I predict 38-17 tennessee

Reactions: 15 people
IF Butch were to lose his job, I do not want it to be because he could not beat UF.

Just win. GBO!

First page. In like Flynn.

1271010043_jump-in-the-car.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Page if 50 posts per page: 1

Number of posts in danger Saturday: 2

Page with posts per page I use: 3 (deal with it)

GBO! Guess the defense better he prepared for either quarterback because Del Rio practiced yesterday. What thread are those TS nuggets in? Very interesting stuff right there.

GBO! Guess the defense better he prepared for either quarterback because Del Rio practiced yesterday. What thread are those TS nuggets in? Very interesting stuff right there.

Where did you hear this? And all that being said, I'd of course rather face Appleby, but it's not like Del Rio is Aaron Rodgers either. Bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back