'19 SC MLB Quack Cohen

4_4707586.jpg

Quack Cohen

4* player, 6'1" 230lbs., *.9815 composite score, MLB, high school sophomore, Greer High School, Greer, SC
#2 MLB & #47th ranked recruit overall in 2019 class
Class of 2019

247 Sports

Hudl

Max Preps

Youth1

UT, Clemson, & South Carolina are only teams to have shown interest to date but no official scholarship offers to date.

Guys, I'm sure he gets **** like this all the time. Maybe it would be nice to not take easy shots at someone interested in our program?

Guys, I'm sure he gets **** like this all the time. Maybe it would be nice to not take easy shots at someone interested in our program?

It's ok buddy. Just having a little fun is all right. I'm the one that created the thread & I don't mind. We can talk actually about him down the road. It's only 2016. :):p

Jimmy Quack Cohen and I don't care

I'll have to admit. I don't believe I've ever heard that name as a real 1st name. Wonder if there's people with the last name Quack?

There's another recruit I believe for 2019 that has the name of "Bumper Pool". I'm serious. His 1st name is Bumper & last name is Pool. That's crazy! :)

Does anyone remember I-Perfection Harris? He also had a brother named I-Supreme Harris. I think they were from the Atlanta area.

Guy needs to let us all know where he plans to visit this season and quit duckin the question. He may migrate to warmer weather when it's all said and done especially during the fall and winter seasons. He's best using the V technique imo.

Reactions: 2 people
Guy needs to let us all know where he plans to visit this season and quit duckin the question. He may migrate to warmer weather when it's all said and done especially during the fall and winter seasons. He's best using the V technique imo.

:good!: Good one! :)

VN Store

Back