'18 GA OL Jalil Irvin

Glitch

Sally says I am funny! Maybe she will let me live!
Jalil-Irvin-959x.jpg

(Not wearing his helmet)

6'6.5"
280 lbs
Stephenson HS
Stone Mountain, GA

Jalil Irvin, Stephenson, Offensive Guard

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/30999

Sophomore HUDL

UT has offered and he is a cousin of Jason Croom and MzTerry. So we shall classify him as a LEGACY!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 people
Is he also related to Bruce Irvin? He went to Stephenson I believe. He would have been here if he had qualified.

Nice to see a thread started by someone I don't have on ignore, but we need a pic with helmet on for final verification.

Reactions: 7 people
And............probably wanted out as soon as the game was over after that performance. Sure didn't help in us landing him I don't believe.

Comment like this sure won't help in landing him. Get it together. :thud::loco::crazy:

But to the remainder of V-nation.... HE HAD THE BEST time and he'll be back for a few more games this season.

Reactions: 8 people
And............probably wanted out as soon as the game was over after that performance. Sure didn't help in us landing him I don't believe.

Why not stop asserting what recruits are thinking and really wait to hear what they actually say? This adds nothing to the discussion.

Reactions: 1 person
Comment like this sure won't help in landing him. Get it together. :thud::loco::crazy:

But to the remainder of V-nation.... HE HAD THE BEST time and he'll be back for a few more games this season.

It was sarcasm/joking more than anything. Should have used blue font. Sorry about that! :wink:

Read post #21 in this thread for an explanation. Thanks!

No. Much of what you post is no different than what a troll would post. "I was just kidding" after the damage is done is the kind of thing children do when they are caught lying or being hurtful and can't find another way out if it. It is not up to the reader to decide when you are serious and when you are "being sarcastic". Time to grow up a bit and accept some responsibility for what you communicate and how it is interpreted. That's on you, buddy.

Reactions: 3 people
No. Much of what you post is no different than what a troll would post. "I was just kidding" after the damage is done is the kind of thing children do when they are caught lying or being hurtful and can't find another way out if it. It is not up to the reader to decide when you are serious and when you are "being sarcastic". Time to grow up a bit and accept some responsibility for what you communicate and how it is interpreted. That's on you, buddy.

Wrong! I mean that's a double-wrong! You want to take a shot at creating recruit threads yourself buddy? I apologized & said it was meant as a sarcasm/joke. Take it as truth or not. I'm not on here to tell lies. Thank you.

VN Store

Back