Bench Press- 280
Squat- 380
Vertical- 35.4"
Class of 2018

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

UT is only school to have shown interest in this prospect to date(247 Sports). No official scholarship offer yet though from any schools.

You do know that you can't believe everything you read on a recruiting website right? Please show me the list of RBs and WRs that have run 4.34 or better at the NFL combine the past 5 years. I'll wait.

You do know that you can't believe everything you read on a recruiting website right? Please show me the list of RBs and WRs that have run 4.34 or better at the NFL combine the past 5 years. I'll wait.

I NEVER said you can believe everything you see put on a website buddy. Sure, a small % of recruits have inflated numbers but it's a very small amount.

These numbers are exclusively checked into 99% of the time from Hudl. I'd say he's probably that fast but like I said he's probably not a very good athlete or mediocre at best.

They put on weight and slow down in college. Happens all the time. This kid isn't big so I can see it but can he run the same with 20 pounds added is the question.

I NEVER said you can believe everything you see put on a website buddy. Sure, a small % of recruits have inflated numbers but it's a very small amount.

These numbers are exclusively checked into 99% of the time from Hudl. I'd say he's probably that fast but like I said he's probably not a very good athlete or mediocre at best.

Hudl's not a combine. Who,in your mind is timing these athletes? What organization is certifying those times? Whenever you get the time, try to remember which VN thread you read the answer in... Thanks!

Hudl's not a combine. Who,in your mind is timing these athletes? What organization is certifying those times? Whenever you get the time, try to remember which VN thread you read the answer in... Thanks!

Wasting your breath on this one. We already had this convo in another thread and he couldn't comprehend it.

Reactions: 1 person
Wasting your breath on this one. We already had this convo in another thread and he couldn't comprehend it.

What are you talking about dude? You like to argue or try to start a firestorm over EVERY thread. Not just this one!

I didn't say it was a combine. What are you talking about which threads these come from? I'm posting an individual prospect thread with numbers provided from another recruiting website.

Don't blast me for the numbers. I just post them. Holy cow you guys! Some of you'll really need to lay off a bit. Not one single post some of you post is anything but disagreeing with what I & others try to reply & say. It's like knowing before you even open the reply something outrageous is coming. :eek:hmy: Thanks!

Numbers lie and women lie. Film doesn't lie. If a coach looks at his tape and thinks he can contribute, he'll get an offer.

First of all, Hudl can't "verify" 40 times.
Unless they have a TON of extra capital.
Combines (NFL ones) are the only way to know a true 40 time.
Kids' HS times are most often inaccurate
Thanks to hand timed 40s
Or coaches inflating times.
No one really knows until the combine.
Yet we always bicker over it.

Numbers lie and women lie. Film doesn't lie. If a coach looks at his tape and thinks he can contribute, he'll get an offer.

Kristy may go ahead and disagree with you on that statement.

Tony, you have to understand that anything sub 4.5 is real, real, real fast. When people see 4.34, they are naturally skeptical. Especially, when the player has not been to an official combine like The Opening. Even those times are suspect. They are not attacking you, or, at least they were not, when this discussion started four or nine threads ago. Nobody is saying that you are making anything up. We believe that is what HUDL is putting out. We just don't believe it is the actual time. When you fervently defend the times, people are going to argue with you because those times almost definitely have not been confirmed by any official source. It is fine to post the times. You are always going to get argued with if you defend them like they are fact when we, in fact, have no evidence that they are real.

Reactions: 3 people
Tony, you have to understand that anything sub 4.5 is real, real, real fast. When people see 4.34, they are naturally skeptical. Especially, when the player has not been to an official combine like The Opening. Even those times are suspect. They are not attacking you, or, at least they were not, when this discussion started four or nine threads ago. Nobody is saying that you are making anything up. We believe that is what HUDL is putting out. We just don't believe it is the actual time. When you fervently defend the times, people are going to argue with you because those times almost definitely have not been confirmed by any official source. It is fine to post the times. You are always going to get argued with if you defend them like they are fact when we, in fact, have no evidence that they are real.

Too many big words. Does not compute.

Been this way since he decided to go full schtick over a month ago.

TonyB reading this

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 216
Reactions: 2 people
What are you talking about dude? You like to argue or try to start a firestorm over EVERY thread. Not just this one!

I didn't say it was a combine. What are you talking about which threads these come from? I'm posting an individual prospect thread with numbers provided from another recruiting website.

Don't blast me for the numbers. I just post them. Holy cow you guys! Some of you'll really need to lay off a bit. Not one single post some of you post is anything but disagreeing with what I & others try to reply & say. It's like knowing before you even open the reply something outrageous is coming. :eek:hmy: Thanks!

You said Hudl "checks" those times 99%. How do they do that? Combines are where 100% of certified 40 times are catalogued.

You said Hudl "checks" those times 99%. How do they do that? Combines are where 100% of certified 40 times are catalogued.

That's just not true butchna. Combines is not where 100% of these 40 times come from. What are you talking about? For the NFL yes.

What about for the college players? They come from employees/workers/scouts from both the recruiting services along with coaches & staff from their high schools.

You want to argue some more about this now because you're not right? Sometimes actual camps also record their 40 times as well. It's not from a darn combine like you would see for NFL incoming players. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 person
That's just not true butchna. Combines is not where 100% of these 40 times come from. What are you talking about? For the NFL yes.

What about for the college players? They come from employees/workers/scouts from both the recruiting services along with coaches & staff from their high schools.

You want to argue some more about this now because you're not right? Sometimes actual camps also record their 40 times as well. It's not from a darn combine like you would see for NFL incoming players. Thanks!

SPARQ combines dude! And most of them are notoriously unreliable. The Opening registers way more 4.3 40s than are possible. But Hudl doesn't even confirm the athletes that participate in camps like that...especially on some of the athletes you've made player threads on. You've rushed to DEFEND those times for some weird reason...they're not verified. So we're not "arguing". You're trying to sell info that you don't own and the rest of us ain't buying. If you merely acknowledged that the times were in their profile and you just posted them, it would have saved you major "personal injury". :)

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back