'18 FL WR Jacob Copeland (Florida signee)

4_4343985.jpg

Jacob Copeland

4* player, 6'1" 188lbs., .9635 composite score, junior in high school,
Pine Forest High School, Pensacola, FL

40-yd dash- 4.44
Shuttle- 4.23
Vertical- 35"

Bench Press- 360
Squat- 455

100m- 10.8

'15-16 season stats:

11 Games played, 39 receptions, 771 yards, avg. 19.8, 7 TD

All-Purpose Yards:

174 rush yards, 771 receiving yards, 111 Kick return yards

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Max Preps

UT has offered. #8th WR & #69th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Look at those Bench Press & Squat numbers on this kid. Wow! His 40 yd dash & Shuttle times aren't bad either.

Last edited:
I just can't get over this kids bench press & squat numbers. This folks is for a WR. Some OL/DL can't even produce those numbers.

I just can't get over this kids bench press & squat numbers. This folks is for a WR. Some OL/DL can't even produce those numbers.

Impressive for sure. You have to remember though noone actually verifies those weights. Recruiting site posts what the recruit says. Now they could be accurate, but they could be padded a bit as well.

Impressive for sure. You have to remember though noone actually verifies those weights. Recruiting site posts what the recruit says. Now they could be accurate, but they could be padded a bit as well.

You may be right but I've not seen numbers nowhere near like this for a WR on any recruiting website in years. I started paying for subscriptions for most of these recruiting sites in 2013 & continue to do so. I think they are legit numbers myself. Thanks!

Be nice to pick up this 4* recruit. Has a good chance at becoming a 5* recruit during or after his senior season too. Get him Vols.

Won't stick after he sees that putrid offense this season.

Looks like those new hires in the offseason are paying off

There's actually a sense of urgency to commit early that neither of macs classes had any of

Usually we didn't get any excitement around recruiting till the week before nsd

And The new OL coach still have Barnes Petit-Frere n Gouraig

The days of macs garbage recruiting maybe gone at least I hope

Last edited:
We saw domination last year with 38 unanswered points
No doubt y'all blasted us best half of tenn footing seen in at least 10 years

But your lying to yourself if u think fla ain't coming back in the next few years

Whether with Mac or not it's coming but i gotta say Mac is answering questions in recruiting lets see what happens on the field

No doubt y'all blasted us best half of tenn footing seen in at least 10 years

But your lying to yourself if u think fla ain't coming back in the next few years

Whether with Mac or not it's coming but i gotta say Mac is answering questions in recruiting lets see what happens on the field

He's recruiting well offensively, but that defense is lacking both this year and on the recruiting trail. While I think you will be better on offense, that defense isn't going to be what t has been

Its August....you can tell it when gator fans start telling you how good someone is going to be that SUCKED at his prior school....

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back