'18 FL CB Tyson Campbell (Georgia signee)

4_4718041.jpg

Tyson Campbell

4* player, 6'2" 180lbs., CB, .9565 composite score
American Heritage High School, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
40-yd dash- 4.67
Shuttle- 4.63
Vertical- 33.2"

Class of 2018

247 Sports

Hudl

Scout

Rivals

UT has offered. As of right now, Clemson & LSU are the top runners for this kid. #12th CB & #89th ranked recruit overall in the 2018 class.

Depending on how mentality capable he is, he has the athletic ability to play a lot of positions. Good feet for a CB (leverage is always there), could play force (cloud corner or sky safety), seems to have pretty good play recognition for being a HS player, knows how to play shuffle already... This kid would be a great for us... Hope we get him.

Reactions: 1 person
Love how we've got offers out there to all these top players. This is a huge swing for the fences. But if you can get him to Knoxville you never know. Pruitt is fishing in the waters with the best players in it. He's going to build an army here eventually. Just a matter of time.

Reactions: 2 people
Love how we've got offers out there to all these top players. This is a huge swing for the fences. But if you can get him to Knoxville you never know. Pruitt is fishing in the waters with the best players in it. He's going to build an army here eventually. Just a matter of time.

Uhhhh We offered in 2016

Reactions: 3 people
Best CB I saw at the Army game was Anthony Cook (Texas commit).

This kid didn't look extremely athletic. But he does have good size.

He's more of a 4-star than a 5-star IMO.

Best CB I saw at the Army game was Anthony Cook (Texas commit).

This kid didn't look extremely athletic. But he does have good size.

He's more of a 4-star than a 5-star IMO.

Since you've already scouted all these guys, you should make a new thread with your recruit rankings for the 18 class.

I’ve never heard of a kid signing the LOI and it not being known

Jamir Johnson, our JUCO OT signee, signed his LOI during the early signing period and kept it under wraps for a short time because he wanted to announce it while with his family.

Kids have different motivations. Maybe Campbell likes being recruited? Idk....

------------------

Imagine my disappointment when I log in this morning, see the OP and get excited thinking there might be a chance that Tennessee has a chance with this kid, only to read the thread and find out not only is there nothing new there, but he might already be a bulldog.

tenor.gif

Some smoke he signed during the early period. Reason for the run of CBs. We'll see after the dead period ends

If he did sign, he can announce at anytime. The dead period doesn't apply to recruits. Only coaches.

If he did sign, he can announce at anytime. The dead period doesn't apply to recruits. Only coaches.

This is something that I can see the NCAA tweaking with the new early signing period because of the chance of committing a violation by recruiting kids who have signed bit not made it public.

That isn't fair to the schools in the dark. I'd look for schools to have to announce all signings on the last day of the ESP to prevent other schools from inadvertently committing a violation.

This is something that I can see the NCAA tweaking with the new early signing period because of the chance of committing a violation by recruiting kids who have signed bit not made it public.

That isn't fair to the schools in the dark. I'd look for schools to have to announce all signings on the last day of the ESP to prevent other schools from inadvertently committing a violation.

If it's not public then it doesn't matter. That's sort of the purpose of the letter of intent.

VN Store

Back